Get to know our opponents in the upcoming Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
    Having watched the highlights, i would say 90% of their attacks are from the right side of the pitch, so I expect Mohammadi to be awfully busy.

Their game on the left side was non-existent.

It’s not where the attacks come from, it’s who. Amrabat seems to be the man who basically links the defense and attack. Wherever he plays, that’s where the attacks come from. Moroccan fans keep saying he plays on the left and Ziyech plays on the right but every game I’ve seen, Amrabat has played on the right so I don’t know. Maybe they switch over. I am sure Renard has seen the difference between our left and right back and would likely have Amrabat on the left against Rezaeian rather than against Mohammadi who would likely completely neutralize him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fesenjan View Post
      You don't seem to understand the logic here. TM has demonstrated the ability to contend with top-ranked squads through discipline, team defense, and counter-attacks. So if we want to get of this group, then this is the appropriate strategy.
      What are the top ranked squads? The only one that recently comes to mind is Tunisia & that was a loss I believe

Comment

on the other side KSA is the LOWEST ranked team in this edition of the WC ranked #63!! Also their player was interviewed saying , " our coaches come and go, we just need to be prepared all the time" !! https://www.tsn.ca/fifa-world-cup/vi...bsence~1411007

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
          on the other side KSA is the LOWEST ranked team in this edition of the WC ranked #63!! Also their player was interviewed saying , " our coaches come and go, we just need to be prepared all the time" !! https://www.tsn.ca/fifa-world-cup/vi...bsence~1411007
          Even though they're horrible I think they're going to get a fluke 4 points, not because they're good but because their opponents will really underestimate them.

Comment

Russia Saudi Arabia might end in a 1-1 draw and if Salah doesn't gets fit for the World Cup then they might even draw or defeat Egypt.

Comment

On Uruguay, with the amount of talent they have they should be doing more than just qualifying.Its Tabarez whose holding this team back.While i respect the man for whats he achieved but he needs to let go of his past ideals , he's adopted a very mechanical approach for his team. They struggle against fast paced teams and Saudis can play attacking fasted pace game at times.

Comment

Portugal play Algeria tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by jojofaith View Post
                  What are the top ranked squads? The only one that recently comes to mind is Tunisia & that was a loss I believe
                  I'm referring to Argentina. We showcased the effectiveness of CQ's compact strategy against the eventual World Cup runner-ups.

Comment

Chris is starting against Algeria

Comment

Let's go Algeria!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Even though they're horrible I think they're going to get a fluke 4 points, not because they're good but because their opponents will really underestimate them.
                        Imagine we top our group and KSA becomes the second team of their group it will mean we will face each other!

Of course all of the above serves as humor!

Comment

Is anyone not watching this match???

Comment

they seems to give a good good-bye party to their fans. portugal try good. ronaldo seems to be motivated.
                            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                            -

Comment

goal portugal smh...

Comment

2-0...

Comment

Working...
                                X