Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Can we stop with the Taremi at LW?
    That literally hasn't worked with the exception of one goal against Russia. Taremi is not a LW, I don't care if he's 450 CM and 200 KG and can bench press 6 camles. He's slow both physically, mentally and can't cross the ball if his life depened on it. The results show he can't play that position.
    If he only could bench press SEVEN camels...IF ONLY!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Can we stop with the Taremi at LW?
      That literally hasn't worked with the exception of one goal against Russia. Taremi is not a LW, I don't care if he's 450 CM and 200 KG and can bench press 6 camles. He's slow both physically, mentally and can't cross the ball if his life depened on it. The results show he can't play that position.

This is how Spain may line-up:

Comment

Spain is overrated

Comment

Dirar is on the bench according to flash resultat, don't know who said he was not ready for iran match

Comment

^ Taremi has not only shown that he can play LW, he's excelled at the position. He was our best player in the 2nd half of qualifiers and helped us seal qualification thanks to his goals vs Qatar, China, and Uzbek. Also, his job isn't to cross, that's JB's job. Taremi gets added as a supporting attacking option behind Sardar moving forward.

Comment

Watch morocco frindly live here:

https://youtu.be/gJ4PCr7a9BA

https://youtu.be/EtPP4Sy0GZw
              Last edited by Farhad21; 06-04-2018, 11:05 AM.

Comment

you can see the their match in livesx

Comment

Ziyech almost scored...

Comment

first 10 minutes, morocco seem to be the better team but slovakia is playing really shit. their defense is almost non existence and almost 0 pressure.

Comment

This isnt slovakias best team. Also, Morocco plays very fast but mostly everything goes through Amrabat. He is def their best player in my opinion.

Comment

Morocco has real fluid build up play.

Comment

Morocco is completely dominating so far. Slovakia struggling hard to keep any sort of possessing, let alone getting out of their half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            Morocco has real fluid build up play.
                            Ya but they just go backwards lol. They can pass all they want but they end up going backward or shooting from behind the 18 because they dont have big bodies in the box.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                              This isnt slovakias best team. Also, Morocco plays very fast but mostly everything goes through Amrabat. He is def their best player in my opinion.
                              Milad will stop him

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                                I thought Ziyech was their best player.

Comment

Working...
                                X