Get to know our opponents in the upcoming Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0-0 final.
    So basically Portugal will be waiting to counter vs Spain and their aces are Goncalo Guedes, Bernardo Silva, Joao Moutinho outside of Ronaldo.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      0-0 final.
      So basically Portugal will be waiting to counter vs Spain and their aces are Goncalo Guedes, Bernardo Silva, Joao Moutinho outside of Ronaldo.
      Portugal is horrible, plain & simple & their coach has no idea what to do. Their central defenders are extremely slow too

Comment

Originally posted by jojofaith View Post
        Portugal is horrible, plain & simple & their coach has no idea what to do. Their central defenders are extremely slow too
        I wouldn’t take these friendlies seriously. Same could be said about our squad/coach. The real stuff will be seen a couple of weeks later.

Comment

Portugal is ugly to watch but I fear they will be pretty effective.

It's gonna be tough to score agasint them and they have the tools to be very dangerous in counter attacks.

The best way for Morocco and Iran to give them trouble is to let the ball to them as they're not confortable when they have the possession against a compact team.

Comment

Spain is playing against Switzerland...

And they are really stong in the first 10 Mins
            sigpic

Comment

Spains press is dangerous. Our guys need to be sharp.

Comment

Pfft... We can beat Spain

Comment

any good links ??

Comment

I am really afraid of Spain! They play so perfect when they attack. Just wow.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                      I am really afraid of Spain! They play so perfect when they attack. Just wow.
                      Spain told me its afraid of Iran

Comment

Jesus, RB Odriozola with a wonder-strike. It's going to be a painful 90 minute watch against these bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                          Jesus, RB Odriozola with a wonder-strike. It's going to be a painful 90 minute watch against these bastards.
                          I don't know if my heart will be able to handle it. I'll be lucky if I make it through all three games without a heart attack.

Comment

Spain is really good at capitalizing on mistakes. Also their Tiki Taka is gonna be difficult to manage for some of our players

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                              Spain told me its afraid of Iran
                              Of Irans unemployment rate? Cause thats where we can catch thrm soon.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                                Of Irans unemployment rate? Cause thats where we can catch thrm soon.
                                😂 😂 😂

Comment

Working...
                                X