X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a boring game

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
      Why on earth should Portugal play Belgium in perp. for Iran??
      I think rather Portugal plays Belgium for their first match
      against Spain because of their pace and kick combinations
      dude.
      its a joke for how poorly portugal is playing. relax bud
      SHOW TIME!

Comment

Damn… Austria beating Germany 2-1..

Comment

Holy shit Portugal is bad. Like I'm extremely surprised...

Comment

Bernardo Silva has good footwork

Comment

Portugal stepped it up the last 10 minutes.

Their wings are good. Only finisher they have is Ronaldo though

Comment

Hahahhaha Danish commentator said Portugal has been best. God I'm glad I'm not living among those people anymore....

Comment

Imagine having all that talent and being as crap a team as Belgium. They're like the anti-Iran. Martinez is such a useless manager.

On Portugal, Gelson's pace will hopefully be nullified by Milmo slightly but the real quality is coming from Bernardo Silva and Moutinho. Ezza will hopefully deal ith the latter.

Comment

Portugal is testing a different formation and are playing Martins as a striker.

Ronaldo missing.
                    Silva - Striker on the bench
                    Quaresma - On the bench

Normally they play a 4-4-2 formation and today they are testing a 4-3-3 with something like a false 9. So lets see how the second half will be. ANd at the end Portugal needs just one header or shot of ROnaldo
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                      at the end Portugal needs just one header or shot of ROnaldo
                      Pouraliganji will take care of that.

Comment

Bernardo Silva is dangerous when he cuts onto his left foot in the 18. Need to close him down fast when he gets into that area. Let him cut to his right and cross, its a lower percentage play especially if he is on his off foot.

Comment

The game is so slow. Half pace almost. Belgium just drops and defends in numbers when Portugal has the ball. Not pressing at all. I think we would press, press and press some more.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                            The game is so slow. Half pace almost. Belgium just drops and defends in numbers when Portugal has the ball. Not pressing at all. I think we would press, press and press some more.
                            I think that is the danger playing portugal. They have had always top wingers. They wait for the other team to attack and to conter the game.

BTW never understood why portugal didnt Semedo, Neves and Bruma to the wc18. They are really good.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                              Bernardo Silva is dangerous when he cuts onto his left foot in the 18. Need to close him down fast when he gets into that area. Let him cut to his right and cross, its a lower percentage play especially if he is on his off foot.
                              the thing we have going for us is milad will be on his ass (since he plays right wing), if he was on the left on ramins side, LOL. Also hajsafi can cover the inner zone on the right well when he cuts in.

Comment

Portugal 0 - 0 Belgium 55 minute
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                                X