No announcement yet.

Get to know our opponents in the upcoming Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more I watch Morocco, the more I realize they are a pretty tough team to beat. Not that they are super quality side, but they have some attributes that make it hard to score against them.
    I am anxiously waiting to see what master tactician CQ has in his sleeves for Morocco. My humble opinion is that you need to win the battle in the middle with Morocco and take advantage of long balls and exploring the flanks. They are vulnerable on the sides.

Comment

Belgium vs Portugal tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        Belgium vs Portugal tonight
        Belgium are going to win

Comment

I wouldn't read too much into the Ukraine game. The ukraine game was simply how we are going to approach the Spain game, crowd the middle without getting beat with a long ball on the wings. Renard picked a team that is good with controlling the ball & has a quality defense that can quickly counter. If you really want to know which Morocco team you'll be facing watch the Estonia game. Thought I would clarify. Another thing both Morocco & Iran should beat Portugal

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
            Belgium are going to win
            Point is to find out where Portugals weaknesses are and when we play them spam them with it.

Comment

Morocco played a 343 agaisnt Ukraine. Renard tried this system long ago agasint Cameroon and it didn't work. Just like against Ukraine, with that system, the striker is isolated and we lack creativity.

Renard probably wanted to test it again to get ready to park the bus with 3 center backs against Spain and/or Portugal.

We will definitely play with a 433 (whick on the pitch looks more like a 4321) against Iran. The next 2 games against Slovakia and Estonia should look more like the system that will be used on June 16th.

Comment

I predict Belgium winning this 5-0

Comment

Nice, Viaplay is showing this, I will watch.

Comment

http://www.dubs.top/dubs-iwidget-62/

Good stream.

Comment

portugal vs belgium on espn3
                      SHOW TIME!

Comment

Looool nice defending, portugal, shans ovordin!

Comment

That was literally Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun

Dries Mertens=Jahanbakhsh
                          Lukaku=Azmoun

Comment

Wow portugal is shit. we can easily get 1 point against them.
                            Our defence is another dimension compared to Portugal.

Comment

portugal playing belgium in preparation for iran
                              SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                                portugal playing belgium in preparation for iran
                                Why on earth should Portugal play Belgium in perp. for Iran??
                                I think rather Portugal plays Belgium for their first match
                                against Spain because of their pace and kick combinations
                                dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X