Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
      how many Moroccan you think will be in Russia?
      I don't know. Perhaps you should make a poll...
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
          Everybody is saying that we are going to use counter attacks against morocco..
          So perhaps we win again the award of the most boring game in the WC18!
          a 0-0 Tie is certainly the most likely outcome and the Bold is also quiet invitable, imo..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
            dont tempt him baba..!!

Comment

Anybody watch entirety of ukraine morocco ? From highlights it didnt seem like morocco were that special at all?

Comment

Ukraine is a strong team. Morocco looked to have the better chances too.

Comment

Many Moroccans on FB said that their players were fasting.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Anybody watch entirety of ukraine morocco ? From highlights it didnt seem like morocco were that special at all?
                    They’re not. Just a South Korea with better defense

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                      They’re not. Just a South Korea with better defense
                      Saam Jan you’re overanalyzing. It’s like saying we are bad because we lost to Turkey. For them it was a friendly as well. I think they will be much better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        Ukraine is a strong team. Morocco looked to have the better chances too.
                        ukraine actually had a ton of chances too and should have had a pk. It seemed like an even game overall. I would say the turkey team we played is at a marginally higher level than ukraine, and without our starting lineup and some new tactics, we still probably deserved a draw. I really think that we are very evenly matched with morocco overall.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                          Saam Jan you’re overanalyzing. It’s like saying we are bad because we lost to Turkey. For them it was a friendly as well. I think they will be much better than that.
                          I never said they’re bad haha. I am talking in terms of playing style. South Korea has a great midfield and wingers and play a fast paced passing game going forward. Their weaknesses are their terrible defense, goalie and lack of a good striker. Morocco is very similar but has a much better defense. So what I said is not untrue.

Comment

Just watched Tunisia-Turkey friendly and the whole pitch got invaded after that Arsenal linked defender scored the equalizer. He really is good! Sarafi was also amazing!

Comment

watched morocco ukraine , south korea bosnia and also tunisia turkey.

morocco is good, if they have the ball, the want to play, and trick around, they love the ball, but they hate if they have no ball possesion, this is also our chance to take the show...but they were good in defense and ball holdung and also they seemed compact, good next to each other, but what i noticed, that if they lose the ball the do not pressure on the sides, they prefer to run back to the formation and let left and right for the oponents. some scenes i saw this, but has nothing to mean..

south korea was not bad, played in front of good crowd, they make a friendly match like a real test match, with effort...but bosnia were really good and clever, and scored nice goals, specially the last one was great by the hattrick dude.

tunisia turkey was a fifty fifty match, but turkey was better, i did not watch all parts, but if turkey did not miss a red card, probably would finish with a victory, and they came back with one man down, so not bad for turkey, but tunisia have good friendlies in total, very good friendlies, i do not rate them to qualify for next stage, but they will be a good team i think. won´t be surprised if they take away points, and with many luck probably they can advance...
                              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                              -

Comment

Watched the entire game. Moroccans are not all what some posters made them out to be.

Observations:

Attack, like Iran they rely heavily on the wings to get some long balls in. with some talented players making individual plays down the middle. We can get punished if we don't cover for the through plays.

Defense, they have couple of their own cheshmis, specifically their LB. They were exposed multiple times by Ukraine.

Mentally, they are just as emotional if not worse than our players when it comes to keeping their composure. If we are able to exploit that aspect of the game, they'll be in trouble.

I know we haven't had the best results in our preparations, but if you have ever played in any team, you know that when you enter a tournament, how you got there doesn't matter anymore, half the game is won by the nerves.

I am going to make a bold prediction that we can and will beat Morocco if:

We play them dirty & ugly.

Dirty: Be physical, force them to retaliate.
                                Ugly: Park the bus and catch them sleeping.

Comment

Working...
                                X