Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post

Bache Sefidah az Iran khoob migan kheyli khoob migan Che etelyai daran
    i think africa is harder than asia, but he has a point azmoun scored 10 goals and he has scored against big teams, morroco defense is good, but if they let in a goal, we can have a easier time

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      i think africa is harder than asia, but he has a point azmoun scored 10 goals and he has scored against big teams, morroco defense is good, but if they let in a goal, we can have a easier time
      Asia is astonishingly weaker this time around, hence why it was much easier for Iran to make it into the WC and have clean sheets for awhile in my opinion. In our game against Morocco I believe they will score first, but we will comeback to win it 2-1.

Comment

Asia is astonishingly weaker this time around, hence why it was much easier for Iran to make it into the WC and have clean sheets for awhile in my opinion. In our game against Morocco I believe they will score first, but we will comeback to win it 2-1.
        Agreed on Asia being weaker this time.

But I don't think we're coming back from going behind to Morocco, we've never done that before under CQ. Think we'll have to score first, then defend our lead for the remainder of the game! extremely hard fought 1-0 in my opinion.
        Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post

But I don't think we're coming back from going behind to Morocco, we've never done that before under CQ. Think we'll have to score first, then defend our lead for the remainder of the game! extremely hard fought 1-0 in my opinion.
          True, but then again it's the World Cup so there really no hesab khetab

Comment

True, but then again it's the World Cup so there really no hesab khetab
            Let's hope youre right bro.

It would be amazing if we could pull off a comeback victory through a 90th minute header from Sardar! But for the sake of preserving our hearts' health, I think it's best it doesn't come to that
            Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post

we need to attack first, and score, once we score, then morroco will be uncharter territory, since in all qualifiers they never consided, we can then control the tempo of the game

Comment

let´s see what morocco can do tonight in 2 hours in Stade de Geneva against Ukraine. 20CET kickoff.

http://www.livesoccertv.com/de/match...co-vs-ukraine/
                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                -

Comment

Khak tu sare IFF - Morocco is playing a good friendly WITH their fans in geneva vs. ukraine on a good pitch, and ON TV - watching it live on fox sports 2 holland...the are calm at the begining..
                  World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

-

Comment

This Morocco team looks very good. High pressing Ukraine. CHESHMI AND SHOJAEI SHOULD NOT PLAY against them.

Comment

Is it against the rules to post a link for the game?

Comment

Morocco is absolutely amazing... Crisp passing, no bullshit tactics, smooth dribbling.

No joke when I say this lmfao

We actually are the underdogs...

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                          Is it against the rules to post a link for the game?

posting links is th past, watching via apps on smart tv is the future...but for every link you need: livetv.sx search there
                          sigpic

-

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                            This Morocco team looks very good. High pressing Ukraine. CHESHMI AND SHOJAEI SHOULD NOT PLAY against them.
                            They are good in defense and midfield, but they lack a real finisher up top like we do.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Morocco is absolutely amazing... Crisp passing, no bullshit tactics, smooth dribbling.
                              No joke when I say this lmfao
                              We actually are the underdogs...
                              Ay baba you are just overrating

Comment

their passing is at least better as ours in the first 20 minutes vs. turkey....but who cares we are master of bodybuilding in turkey camp..
                                sigpic

-

Comment

Working...
                                X