Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Ranking of World Cup Teams ...
    Guess where Iran is ranked? http://newarena.com/soccer/ranked-ev...worst-to-best/
    Good list.
    Feels awesome to see a media publication actually giving us props and giving us a good chance of doing well in the group. That being said, 16th is definitely a little too optimistic in my humble opinion. Interesting to note, the paragraph mentions Azmoun, Gucci, Ansarifard, and Hajsafi, but not our best legionnaire this season, Jahanbakhsh. Otherwise not bad!
    Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

bet365 is paying out 3.6 for Iran to beat Morocco, is that good or bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        bet365 is paying out 3.6 for Iran to beat Morocco, is that good or bad?
        Good for bettors if Iran wins, as you will get 3.6 times whatever you bet. From a football perspective, those odds set by the bookmaker means Iran is the underdog in the matchup. Make of that what you will.

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
          Lol the Moroccan version of Daniel Arzani, that's what happens when you turn your back on your roots!
          Ozil became a WC winner after turning back on his roots... just saying

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
            Lol the Moroccan version of Daniel Arzani, that's what happens when you turn your back on your roots!
            Except Spain is actually good and Australia is just... Australia... Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
              Ozil became a WC winner after turning back on his roots... just saying
              And players with no chance of playing international soccer for their roots get to play it by wearing a qatari jersey.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Lol me too! I kept browsing and still no TM. I imagined they would rank us in the high 20s.

We are one ahead of Morocco. Hahaha that guarantees we will get 3 points from them.

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                As good as it feels to see us on the 16th. spot, but we all know many teams below us actually are better and stronger than us. But it's fun to see us at such great standing.

LOL from the first page I kept browsing to the next page, thinking Iran is next hahaha

Comment

Bache Sefidah az Iran khoob migan kheyli khoob migan Che etelyai daran

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    That has got to be one of the cringiest things I've ever seen.

Comment

CQ needs to get some proper psychology going on with Azmoun and Taremi so that they don't kick out against Ramos and get a 9th minute red card against Spain. We can say goodbye to retaining the ball for more than 10% of the game if we go down a player.

Neither of them are the sharpest tacks in the box....

I'm saying this now so that I jynx it from happening hopefully.

Comment

Fans call for Arsenal star Hector Bellerin to be called up to Spain World Cup squad after Dani Carvajal’s injury

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...ain-world-cup/

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                          Fans call for Arsenal star Hector Bellerin to be called up to Spain World Cup squad after Dani Carvajal’s injury

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...ain-world-cup/
                          I was hoping Juan fran would get called up. It would be nice to see him and Azpilicueta get reunited with Masoud again.

Comment

Argentina 4 - 0 Haiti

Peru 2 - 0 Scotland

Panama 0 - 0 N.Ireland

Japan 0 - 2 Ghana

Estonia 2 - 0 Lithuania

Austria 1 - 0 Russia

Interesting results today, but only friendly games. Does it mean Japan and Russia should loose all their hopes??

I firmly believe CQ is not revealing his tactics and surprises for the world cup. Turkey match was purely a simulation of his plan B or C for a situation when we are behind and need a come-back ASAP.
                            If anyone thinks Iran will field 4-5 offensive players against Spain or Portugal, they must be quite optimistic.

Comment

I watched the Japan game, they were terrible. Tried a new 3-back formation, but it was useless. Their passing accuracy in the final third, finishing, and creativity is completely lacking. They’re gonna get destroyed in the WC.

For anyone who doubted Iran being our best chance in Asia, it should be quite clear to them now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

Japan 0 - 2 Ghana

Interesting results today, but only friendly games. Does it mean Japan and Russia should loose all their hopes??
                                depends how they played. none of us are upset that we lost to Turkey, but in the way we played is what worried us. We could barely connect on passes, and our defense was easier to penetrate than a you know what in a you know what kind of house. if russia and japan played like shit, then yes they should be worried. we played like shit, now CQ is considering bring back Seyed Jalal and Ghafouri
                                SHOW TIME!

Comment

Working...
                                X