No announcement yet.

Get to know our opponents in the upcoming Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So whats the news with Uzbekistan?... whats their preparation for facing Korea and vice versa?... Where is our friend AHADUZBEK???

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
      So whats the news with Uzbekistan?... whats their preparation for facing Korea and vice versa?... Where is our friend AHADUZBEK???
      They were scheduled to play Jordan at 7 am ET this morning. Not sure the result.

Comment

Uzbekistan 1-0 Jordan.

Comment

Qatar playing Russia today.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Qatar playing Russia today.
            Qatar already behind 0-1.

Stream:

http://www.hesgoal.me/news/11176/Qatar_vs_Russia.html

Comment

Qatar 1-1 Russia

'46

Comment

is 2-1 now for qatar

Comment

LOL Qatari GK denied Russian's penalty. Still 2-1 for Qatar. Is this for real?

Comment

i dont care friendlies, remmber we beat russia 1-0 also

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      i dont care friendlies, remmber we beat russia 1-0 also
                      Yeah but that was us beating them. I am talking about Qatar. However I do agree that friendly results really shouldn't matter as its sole intention is to serve and buid teams for their upcoming crucial matches.

Comment

They're only good at friendly games and in beating small arab footall nations like Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Yemen.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          Yeah but that was us beating them. I am talking about Qatar. However I do agree that friendly results really shouldn't matter as its sole intention is to serve and buid teams for their upcoming crucial matches.
                          You may be right but I do t honk Qatar winning will have a huge impact

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                            Agree. Notable and morale lifting result for them. Once again it shows us that the job is far from being done.

Comment

They are actually a pretty solid International Select Team..!
                              We're very unlucky early on in the campaign o fatehe khodeshoono khoondan vaghty coacheshoono fire kardan

Comment

Every time Qatar is brought up as some awesome team that we should fear and TM deposes of them everytime.

Comment

Working...
                                X