Get to know our opponents in the upcoming Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Even Mourinho wouldn't qualify this horrible China team to the World Cup. Good luck to them, the future superpower of Asia lmao.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We should still be respectful to them and wary of them. No opponent is to be taken lightly!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      We should still be respectful to them and wary of them. No opponent is to be taken lightly!
      I agree. I think we shouldn't mock other nations. What if we were in their situation? All opponents should be respected.

Comment

Lipoid is a great coach I am not sure how he is going to change this China team?

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
          http://www.eurosport.com/football/se...87/story.shtml
          Marcello Lippi to coach the China national team
          This is like old, bald, impotent but rich guy marrying a hot chick he can't screw anyway.
          Haq olinur, berilmas - rights are earned, not granted.

Comment

Lippi is going to make 20 million euros a year with China after taxes.

Comment

I had been wondering why a country like China with all their exorbitant spendings on their football and clubs in particular has no world class coach!? It just doesn't add up TBH!

Comment

Marcello Lippi + The future sensation in world football, China?

Get ready for the Chinese Empire, they might even beat Syria who knows

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

LOLOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

lol, tried and failed already, @ home @ that..!!

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                    Lippi is going to make 20 million euros a year with China after taxes.
                    holy moly, is that true...!!? cant be..!!? unless thats the offer for qualifying them..?
                    and here we are bitchin about CQ's 2mil salary..!!

Comment

Even though China's chances are very slim, they are a bit unpredictable and on a good day might be able upset any team in this group.

I think we should still respect them. There are 6 more matches to go and anything is possible! Any complacency would cost us heavily.

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37739847

Lippi is now officially China's coach.

Interesting to see his clash with CQ in Tehran.

Comment

Stielike marches ahead with troop of 25 men

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/...d%7Cgooglenews

Stielike emphasizes possession football for S. Korea

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news...010200315.html

Comment

Syria defeated singapore by two goals in a friendly match.

Comment

well it was predicted,

Comment

They are a physical team like Iraq and Asians generally don't last in front of such physical teams, and hence the 2-0 loss. Im just curious to see how Singapore will do vs PNG??.....

Comment

Working...
                                X