No announcement yet.

Get to know our opponents in the upcoming Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's good to see that both Qatar and Iraq are sitting rock bottom of their respective groups.

Comment

Hopefully both UAE and Saudi dont come close to making it either

Comment

Japan gotta keep their shit together..

Comment

Guys China is going to be the new Empire in world football. They are going to be a global powerhouse!! Look how much they invest in their football! We don't have any shit, look at our results and look at theirs! It's alarming they are easily going to surpass us!

Every sign points towards the fact that they are going to be the new major superpower in football, anyone disagreeing is delusional

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Guys China is going to be the new Empire in world football. They are going to be a global powerhouse!! Look how much they invest in their football! We don't have any shit, look at our results and look at theirs! It's alarming they are easily going to surpass us!

Every sign points towards the fact that they are going to be the new major superpower in football, anyone disagreeing is delusional
            Hahaha the most populous nation on the planet got to find at least 11 good players right? right?

A war-torn country like Syria just defeated them 1-0. Syria pretty much has 0.99 Cents invested into their football.
            EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Qatar is very unlucky IMO, they have a good band of mercenaries, but their defense( made up of Local boys) lacks focus, they give away too many spaces to the opposition, If they get thier defence fixed they can shoot for a playoff spot....

Comment

QATAR WITH 0 POINTS LOOOOOOOOOOOL
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

The Gods of Futball are against Qatar.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                    Hahaha the most populous nation on the planet got to find at least 11 good players right? right?

A war-torn country like Syria just defeated them 1-0. Syria pretty much has 0.99 Cents invested into their football.
                    Which makes it even more embarrasing we couldnt win against China, having in mind qatar was better :/

Comment

Get to know our opponents in the upcoming Qualifiers

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      Which makes it even more embarrasing we couldnt win against China, having in mind qatar was better :/
                      C'mon now folks, with all due respect these types of comparisons are quite immature and childish.

That's not how it works in sports. It's ok to crack jokes like that, however making such serious statements sound very shallow to say the least!

None of these teams in the group is bad. Let's wait and see how China will do against Uzbekistan

BTW Abtin jaan, I wonder why your posts and comments about our nafiom teams are often depressive and negative? Remember Olympics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                        QATAR WITH 0 POINTS LOOOOOOOOOOOL
                        i feel good, i wanna see how much they wanna pay refree to go to the world cup

Comment

As much as we hate Qatar, it would be great if they can get results on Uzbekistan and South Korea from here on out

Comment

By the way, CQ has the record (by a long way) of 29 unbeaten games against Asian opposition.

His official record outside friendlies is 62.7% winning rate with 90.6% (win/draw) and 8.4% loss rate. (Most of his losses have been in friendlies)

A world away from what we were used to, when we always had a sudden WCQ loss against Bahrain or Qatar or UAE or someone....

I personally like his style of football compared to deimi football of the past which had no game plan. I prefer watching a unit in-sync rather than aimless play with moments of genius. But I do understand if people prefer e.g. Mayeli-Kohan's style which certainly made for entertainment - though we were never sure if we were going to lose or win 6-0

Comment

I think Uzbek, Qatar and China will take points of each other, but none seem to have the depth , strength and confidence to overcome the Koreans.

On the other hands, Korea hasn't shown anything spacial so far but they seem to get away with it. china and Qatar almost stopped them but they still managed to snatch the 3 points.

They should be respected for being the most successful Asian team in WCQ history , but they will hit a solid rock called Team Melli, that will show their real caliber.

Comment

The Koreans will finally meet their TRUE opposition next Tuesday , all this time they were playing with minnows, The Orca Whale that is TM awaits them!!

Comment

Working...
                                X