No announcement yet.

Get to know our opponents in the upcoming Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syria left ‘homeless’ as Macau withdraw from hosting their World Cup qualifiers

http://www.insideworldfootball.com/2...up-qualifiers/

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
      This will be a new record for her after her recent gang bang with 7 men

Looks like she is opening her own 7Eleven ..!😁

Comment

This will be a new record for her after her recent gang bang with 7 men

No need to make rape jokes.

Let's just keep calling them "Qatar no-star team"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodrigo_Tabata

" Tabata was born in Brazil and is of gonabadi descent. "

is that true or just edited by an Iranian?
          LOL he's of Japanese descent not Iranian

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
            Syria left ‘homeless’ as Macau withdraw from hosting their World Cup qualifiers

http://www.insideworldfootball.com/2...up-qualifiers/
            At this point they should be looking into Maldives or something like that
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I'm watching Korea vs China and I must say korea has been rather poor. Their passing very mediocre and ball control sub par. Perhaps its the first game jitters.
              China is mostly defending In 5-3-2 formation and have tried a couple of counters to no avail.
              But what's more interesting is on both counters, korea got the ball and tried to start a quick counter of themselves and they bungled both time due to abysmal ball control of their players and very poor passing.

If this is their best, which I doubt it is, then we'll have a decent chance to win them.

Nothing much to see in china as they've been mostly compact and defending only

Comment

30 minutes on and korea is asserting itself and doing their usual schtick of going round the fullbacks and cutting back or crossing. More like the old korea we know.
                China got a very dangerous break by their forward who fumbled his ball control/first touch and allowed korean defender to reach him.

I'm not seeing anything from china to be scared of

Comment

China concedes. Now it'd be interesting to see how they form their attacks.

Korea scored as usual off a cross (set piece)

Comment

A major mis-pass by korean defender under pressure and he passes to a chinese.
                    The chinese runs unmarked into the 18, with nobody around him and scoffs an easy shot. Doesnt even come close to the 7 meter long target!!!

Two things here.
                    korean defenders atill make mistakes under pressure
                    Chinese forwards suck big time

Comment

WOW Japan just put the ball over the line and no goal was declared. Japan down 2-1 80min
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Yikes, I leave for some wrk and chuna scores two?
                        Would like to see the goals, coz korean defense did look very suspect

Interesting result. Both teams looked beatable, despite korea's strengths in offense

Comment

Feng Xiaoting confident ahead of China's World Cup qualifier vs. Iran

China captain Feng Xiaoting is confident he and his teammates can put their World Cup qualifying campaign on track when they take on Iran in Shenyang as they aim to bounce back from Thursday's defeat against South Korea.

China almost rescued a point from their meeting with the Red Devils, fighting back from three goals down to lose 3-2, but the performance has given Feng and his colleagues confidence ahead of their next qualifier for Russia 2018.

"We lost the game but we haven't lost our faith," said the Guangzhou Evergrande central defender. "On the contrary, we gained experience and the ability to play in a difficult situation.

"I'm very proud of my teammates. Next Tuesday we will win the game against Iran in Shenyang."

A win will be vital for the Chinese after their opening loss and Gao Hongbo's team take on an Iran side that picked up a 2-0 victory over Qatar in Tehran in their first qualifying match, with Reza Ghoochannejhad and Alireza Jahanbaksh both scoring in added time to give Carlos Queiroz's side a winning start to their campaign.

However, veteran midfielder Zheng Zhi, who scored an own goal on Thursday to give the Koreans the lead, echoed Feng's thoughts on the feeling within the China squad after the defeat.

"It's a pity for us that we lost 3-2," said the former Asian Player of the Year. "It should have been a draw. We didn't give up when we went three goals behind because we prepared well in advance and this is how football should be. Good preparation gives you confidence.

"The qualifying campaign is long. There are 10 rounds so it is like a league season and we have to prepare different strategies for different opponents.

"But from this game, what we have gained is confidence and faith, and also experience. It is a good start of our long journey."

http://www.espnfc.com/china/story/29...lifier-vs-iran

Comment

My prediction:

Iran 4 - China 0

Comment

I think China needed to release to the press that they are confident ahead of our match with them.

This is sort of an "early" do or die for them. At least when it comes to direct qualification. It will be hard if they suffer another defeat.

I believe Feng could have had to express confidence against Iran because they know who they're against. What else would he have said? That they're going to have a tough match? No, he wants to give motivational boost to his teammates.

The sad truth however Feng, unfortunately for you and your team Iran is coached by competent individuals who analyze and try to deliver to their full potential. So that we qualify to the World Cup once again.

So do I think this will be a cake walk for Iran? No. Do I think Iran will have pressure on their backs as much as China does? No.

The pressure is on China to deliver, and my prediction as I've mentioned in other threads is that they will suffer from set pieces and on counter attacks. They have speedy and experienced players but it only takes one mistake to cost them the match. I'm not biased but I believe we will come out victorious.

Comment

China is a good team, but if Iran can play better than they did vs Qatar, they should even beat China in China.

Prediction: 1-0 Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X