Get to know our opponents in the upcoming Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, be interesting how this affects Uzbekistan

Their long-time president of over 20 years Islam Karimov died today.

Comment

"Qatar ready for tough Iran clash
      29 August 2016, 18:05

Qatar coach Jose Daniel Carreno admitted his side faces a "difficult" match in Iran when the two teams clash in the World Cup on September 1.

The two teams will meet in Tehran's Azadi Stadium as the crucial third round of Asian qualifiers for Russia 2018 get under way.

"The match will be difficult and the players know that it will be difficult but we will do our best to please the Qatari people and get the points," the Uruguayan Carreno told the Qatar Football Association in a video released on its website.

Iran and Qatar have been drawn in AFC Group A, alongside South Korea, Uzbekistan, "

http://www.supersport.com/football/f...ugh_Iran_clash

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
        "Qatar ready for tough Iran clash
        29 August 2016, 18:05

Qatar coach Jose Daniel Carreno admitted his side faces a "difficult" match in Iran when the two teams clash in the World Cup on September 1.

The two teams will meet in Tehran's Azadi Stadium as the crucial third round of Asian qualifiers for Russia 2018 get under way.

"The match will be difficult and the players know that it will be difficult but we will do our best to please the Qatari people and get the points," the Uruguayan Carreno told the Qatar Football Association in a video released on its website.

Iran and Qatar have been drawn in AFC Group A, alongside South Korea, Uzbekistan, "

http://www.supersport.com/football/f...ugh_Iran_clash
        Why should the foreigners please their people?

Comment

WE all know deep inside our hearts, with today's NEW and IMPROVED TM, with CQ by our side, and a sold out crowd at Azadi, we will BEAT QATAR and we will BEAT THEM comfortably, as Qataris are not fighters, they only play well for money and the provisions the Qatari FA provides them and their family. Iranians are fighters they are excellent players, they are soldiers. we will win and we will prevail. Have no doubt about this-EVER!!!

Comment

Either Rodrigo Tabata is a VERY GOOD 35 year old. Or Qatar's league sucks. He got top scorer last year at 35. I hope we do pull through. I can't take another last minute encounter for our qualification. My heart is weak enough as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
              Either Rodrigo Tabata is a VERY GOOD 35 year old. Or Qatar's league sucks. He got top scorer last year at 35. I hope we do pull through. I can't take another last minute encounter for our qualification. My heart is weak enough as it is.
              To be fair, Tabata is pretty good for a 35 Y/O striker… That being said, he's*nowhere as good as Azmoun and Gucci though

Comment

[QUOTE=Iranianarsenal11;2403075]To be fair, Tabata is pretty good for a 35 Y/O striker… That being said, he's*nowhere as good as Azmoun and Gucci though [/QUOTE
                That I totally agree our best forward is azmoun then Gucci taremi and Karim on bench

Comment

Sheikha Salwa might accompany the qatari team to boost their minds and to amuse them afterwards as a reward in case of achieving a draw versus the mighty TM

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodrigo_Tabata

" Tabata was born in Brazil and is of gonabadi descent. "

is that true or just edited by an Iranian?

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

No actually he was born in Bandar Abbas

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
                          Sheikha Salwa might accompany the qatari team to boost their minds and to amuse them afterwards as a reward in case of achieving a draw versus the mighty TM
                          This will be a new record for her after her recent gang bang with 7 men

Comment

Originally posted by SinaOlyaei View Post
                            Why should the foreigners please their people?
                            $$$$$$$$$$

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                            به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Remember how everyone was afraid of us losing to Qatar before the Asian Cup? I remember this forum was saying "wow, they just won the WAFF and are doing so well!"

Let me remind you of what happened:

Watch these highlights. It is all Iran, and our team is even stronger and faster now. They will need a full fixing of the match and buying of the referee to win this one in Tehran. Maybe in Doha they'll get a real chance for a tie, but Qatar is not a footballing nation. I'm actually more worried of China in Beijing than I am of Qatar. China has an intimidation factor in Beijing, like we do in Azadi. I think we may get only a point there, although I hope for 3. It would be a great start if we start with two wins this week.

Comment

Does anyone have an English article/ news site about the 16 nationals Qatari soosk team? Must share it on Facebook.

Comment

Working...
                                X