No announcement yet.

Kia FC based on Hoffenheim model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was very happy that they won. Hopefully they promote so they get more coverage.

Comment

W3: KIA FOOTBALL ACADEMY-ABOUZAR RASHT 3-0

3 games, 7 points, GD +4

Sharing first place in the league right now.

Keep it up boys!

Comment

Comment

W4
          FC Kia-Gahar Doroud 1-1

Comment

Esteghlali media in Iran, in particular Tarafdari are trying to get Mahdavikia in trouble because he wore a jersey that had an Israeli flag on it (along with hundreds of other flags).

Disgusting animals.

Comment

Considering he been working for so long with his team, don't you guys think they results are somewhat disappointing?

Comment

FKIA 2:0 Safa Javan Bushehr

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Esteghlali media in Iran, in particular Tarafdari are trying to get Mahdavikia in trouble because he wore a jersey that had an Israeli flag on it (along with hundreds of other flags).

Disgusting animals.
                  if there is no further delay

His contract has not been officially signed. It is schedule for today

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                    Considering he been working for so long with his team, don't you guys think they results are somewhat disappointing?
                    He himself says the results don’t matter. We’ll know how effective the academy once/if the first generation of his academy make it to the highest levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      He himself says the results don’t matter. We’ll know how effective the academy once/if the first generation of his academy make it to the highest levels.
                      Results don’t matter at this age. Results are for IPL, where they rather play 32 year old no-name African instead of young Iranians. And then morons like me are left wondering why it takes 10-15 years to find a new forward or midfielder for TM.

Comment

Aren't a decently high percentage of Iran's U21 team made up of Kia FC players. I want to say something like 25-30%.... If he picks 30 players every year and in 8-10 years, he produces 6 to 8 national level players, that would be the most amazing stat in pretty much any country. I feel his academy's results have been amazing and not disappointing at all. For sure, the best thing we got going in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                          Aren't a decently high percentage of Iran's U21 team made up of Kia FC players. I want to say something like 25-30%.... If he picks 30 players every year and in 8-10 years, he produces 6 to 8 national level players, that would be the most amazing stat in pretty much any country. I feel his academy's results have been amazing and not disappointing at all. For sure, the best thing we got going in Iran.

No. No kia player in U21 or U23
                          Kia players are plaing for U15. Indeed most of U15 players are from Kia Academy.

There were no TM U17, U19 this year ( we don't even have currently coaches for U17 , U19). had few in U17. .

There were no Kia player in last U19 but they they also play in lig 3

Kia Cademy is very active in Tehran U15, U16, U17, U19 and second devision of Temran U21.

Last time i checked

U15
                          1- Peykan - 2 Saipa - 3- Fkia

U16

U18
                          1-Peykan 2- Fkia - Iranshahr

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            No. No kia player in U21 or U23
                            Kia players are plaing for U15. Indeed most of U15 players are from Kia Academy.

There were no TM U17, U19 this year ( we don't even have currently coaches for U17 , U19). had few in U17. .

There were no Kia player in last U19 but they they also play in lig 3

Kia Cademy is very active in Tehran U15, U16, U17, U19 and second devision of Temran U21.

Last time i checked

U15

U16

U18
                            1-Peykan 2- Fkia - Iranshahr
                            Thanks so much for correcting me. I think I must have confused U15 with U21. Do you know how old are the players now of his first team that he formed?

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                              Thanks so much for correcting me. I think I must have confused U15 with U21. Do you know how old are the players now of his first team that he formed?
                              Players for Liq3 are very young mostly under 19.

Players in the last game

Emad Aram
                              Aref Momen
                              Mehrshad Zare
                              Sina Ghasemi ( Vahid Abbasi )
                              Amin Pilali
                              Ali Hosseinzadeh ( Ali Takin )
                              Aliasghar Nasiri (Reza Mahdavi)
                              Mohammadreza Rezaei ( Amirreza Ghasemi)
                              Fardin Bahri
                              Arshia Mahdavikia
                              Amirhossein Rivandi ( Reza Mirzaeian )

Last edited by St_Mark; 12-21-2021, 01:21 PM.

Comment

There are already several guys in europe at "undisclosed" locations (I guess bc of visa/age reasons).

Yadegar Rostami is the top talent so far, he is training with 2nd place Polish side Pogon Sczcesin. So is Ammireza Dostali.

Comment

Working...
                                X