No announcement yet.

Kia FC based on Hoffenheim model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So our U13 wins their tournament but our U15 finishes third. Is that when our players slowly but surely fall behind European players in their age?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      So our U13 wins their tournament but our U15 finishes third. Is that when our players slowly but surely fall behind European players in their age?
      dont think that has anything to do with it. These tournaments are more for exposure than anything. The same u15 team beat hamburg ( an academy that produces regularly top, german international level players) just the week before cordial cup.

Comment

They(u15) lost the semifinal in penalties.

Besides our young players withstood strongly the big teams in the last World Cup. Remember Alahyar, Delhi and co.

The problem starts from 17-18 + when these players have to be benched in IPL or Azadegan, with a few exceptions like Delfi.

I hope a few of them get transferred to to eredivise, Belgium or even Scandinavian leagues for better exposure and development under professional conditions, unless Kia start their own senior team and start to compete in IPL.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
          unless Kia start their own senior team and start to compete in IPL.
          and why not starting his own team in Germany?! Then he can field his team with players schooled in his own academy and at the same time compete in a fully European environment. We'd have players who would kick a$$!

Comment

and why not starting his own team in Germany?! Then he can field his team with players schooled in his own academy and at the same time compete in a fully European environment. We'd have players who would kick a$$!
            That would be awesome, but I guess there would be issues with EU regulations, citizenship?

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
              That would be awesome, but I guess there would be issues with EU regulations, citizenship?
              I think its ucking expensive and there are strict rules that u cant have more than 50% of the club an so on.
              sigpic

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqVP3aEnYVp/

Latest news. Two FCKIA players have been training with Bayern and Hamburg academies respectively.

Hossein Hajizadeh at Hamburg (the same one who was a prodigy from age of 9) and Erfan Ghorbani at Bayern. They will continue to train for periods of time like this every few months/year so their progress can be tracked. In the mean time they will continue to play for FCKIA in the Tehran League, and domestic and international tournaments they participate in.

This is the goal of the academy, to find, develop, and get these players to Europe where they will continue to advise and support them. Basically unheard of in Iran. Already these guys are making positive impressions on big european scouts, in the best league for iranian talents, imo, and proven by history, Bundesliga. This is just the beginning.

Some highlights are included above from Erfan and Hossein's training there. I have a contact in Hamburg academy, maybe I can get more info from him about hajizadeh, will post here.

Update on the academy in general : It has increased to 3 age groups now : u16, u14, and then a very young u11 or so. All three are competing in their respective tehran leagues, wiping the floor with their opponents (PP,SS,rah ahan, Saipa, Peykan ,etc). I think collectively they may have lost 2-3 games in the last two years in domestic play. Pretty sure one came vs peykan who have a very decent youth system, and the other 2 against ali doostimehr's academy (very similar to Kia's, with seemingly more connections with Turkish League than other Euro Leagues), Iranmehr.

In addition to domestic play FCKIA go to 2-4 international tournaments a year, in addition to training camps in southern Iran (playing academies there), and training camps in Germany at Hamburg's training grounds. Doustimehr's academy follows similar path but have more tournaments in Turkey than Western Europe. Lastly, FCKIA invite about 2-3 coaches from foreign academies yearly, who work with all the teams, and the coaches introducing more european tactics and training methods. One of particular note was Christian Titz last year who then went on to take the Hamburg Head Coach role for senior team a few months later.

Essentially, FCKIA, is a european academy that plays with exclusively iranian talents. Now we are also seeing players from the academy getting added to the Youth national teams.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  https://www.instagram.com/p/BqVP3aEnYVp/
                  Latest news. Two FCKIA players have been training with Bayern and Hamburg academies respectively.
                  Hossein Hajizadeh at Hamburg (the same one who was a prodigy from age of 9) and Erfan Ghorbani at Bayern. They will continue to train for periods of time like this every few months/year so their progress can be tracked. In the mean time they will continue to play for FCKIA in the Tehran League, and domestic and international tournaments they participate in.
                  This is the goal of the academy, to find, develop, and get these players to Europe where they will continue to advise and support them. Basically unheard of in Iran. Already these guys are making positive impressions on big european scouts, in the best league for iranian talents, imo, and proven by history, Bundesliga. This is just the beginning.
                  Some highlights are included above from Erfan and Hossein's training there. I have a contact in Hamburg academy, maybe I can get more info from him about hajizadeh, will post here.
                  Update on the academy in general : It has increased to 3 age groups now : u16, u14, and then a very young u11 or so. All three are competing in their respective tehran leagues, wiping the floor with their opponents (PP,SS,rah ahan, Saipa, Peykan ,etc). I think collectively they may have lost 2-3 games in the last two years in domestic play. Pretty sure one came vs peykan who have a very decent youth system, and the other 2 against ali doostimehr's academy (very similar to Kia's, with seemingly more connections with Turkish League than other Euro Leagues), Iranmehr.
                  In addition to domestic play FCKIA go to 2-4 international tournaments a year, in addition to training camps in southern Iran (playing academies there), and training camps in Germany at Hamburg's training grounds. Doustimehr's academy follows similar path but have more tournaments in Turkey than Western Europe. Lastly, FCKIA invite about 2-3 coaches from foreign academies yearly, who work with all the teams, and the coaches introducing more european tactics and training methods. One of particular note was Christian Titz last year who then went on to take the Hamburg Head Coach role for senior team a few months later.
                  Essentially, FCKIA, is a european academy that plays with exclusively iranian talents. Now we are also seeing players from the academy getting added to the Youth national teams.
                  Great update - will tweet about this. Mehdi often RTs our tweets when we talk about Kia FC. So hopefully he will again.

BTW, I don't know your speaking voice but perhaps you should do a podcast on Iranian football. Very knowledgeable.

Would love to myself - but as always busy. Wanted to invest in good equipment too.

Comment

Dame Mahdavikia garm.

His teammates are real estate speculators in Iran, yet he spends his money to develop Iran. A true patriot. His heart beats for Iran.

Comment

Mehdi once against retweeted us: https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...66266018656256

Comment

Kia academy's u13 are in Belgium for a tournament. They will play their pool games tomrorrow against anderlecht, a selection of u13 players across Belgium and lille from France.

https://www.tornooibassevelde.be/v3/zaterdag.php

There are some other good teams in this tournament.

I won't make it to tomorrow's games but my partner will scout the games tomorrow, I'll try to get some feedbacks from him. I'll be scouting the games on Sunday. I will try to make some pictures, talk to Mahdavikia as he is already in Belgium for the tournament. I have never met Mahdavikia so I don't really know if he's fine to talk to people.

I really hoped to see Nima Shokouhi(we share the same full name BTW) play but if I'm not mistaken he's playing with the u14 this year same as hajizadeh, I believe.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Fc Kia anderlecht 2-1

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                            Fc Kia anderlecht 2-1
                            For real?

FC Kia beating the (currently) most successful academy in the world?

https://www.theguardian.com/football...lukaku-kompany
                            https://thesefootballtimes.co/2015/0...t-academy-way/

Kia was already my favourite player but if his graduates get anywhere near the same impact as Anderlecht's have for Belgium then he deserves multiple statues.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              For real?

FC Kia beating the (currently) most successful academy in the world?

https://www.theguardian.com/football...lukaku-kompany
                              https://thesefootballtimes.co/2015/0...t-academy-way/

Kia was already my favourite player but if his graduates get anywhere near the same impact as Anderlecht's have for Belgium then he deserves multiple statues.
                              Yes bra. Best youth academy is Ajax btw. Ajax created Cruyff, van Basten, Seedorf, Kluivert, Davids, Sneijder, van der Vaart, ERIKSEN and now de Ligt.

Fc Kia - nieuwsblad 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                                Yes bra. Best youth academy is Ajax btw. Ajax created Cruyff, van Basten, Seedorf, Kluivert, Davids, Sneijder, van der Vaart, ERIKSEN and now de Ligt.

Fc Kia - nieuwsblad 1-0
                                I agree historically, but best youth academy at present is Anderlecht: 40% of the Belgium World Cup Squad.

Comment

Working...
                                X