Kia FC based on Hoffenheim model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Great act of fairplay by the U15 team. In the last game of the season, they scored while an opponent player was lying on the ground. To make up that goal they scored an own goal.
    They would've probably won the title if they didn't do that. The game ended in a draw. Paykan won the league btw.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1604...86%D8%A7%D9%86
    it wasnt fair play lol. The guy just slipped.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      it wasnt fair play lol. The guy just slipped.
      If you look closely, #10 of the own team was lying on the ground, but stood up right before the team scored. The opponent players were probably not focused and thought that the game would be interrupted.

It wasn't necessary to do that, but very selfless to say the least.

Comment

Kia FC U15 in Munich taking part in DFI cup:
        Scheduled to play Munich 1860, Greuter Fürth and Rosenborg.
        https://instagram.com/p/Bilt7X3AMnD/
        Also U13 team is now in France for another tournament.

Comment

^^Kia FC has got both a U15 and a U13 team? I thought they were only 1 team!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            ^^Kia FC has got both a U15 and a U13 team? I thought they were only 1 team!
            Yes they have 2 teams: nojavanan 15 and nonahalan 12

https://instagram.com/p/BikaMtngujp/

Comment

^^and both go to Europe to have tournaments!!!

Dame Mahdavikia vaghean garm!!! Although he's not in Iran to take care of the teams personally so dame baghiyashoonam garm!

Comment

U12 team finished 5th with 2 wins, 1 draw and one loss, having conceded only 1 goal!
                Nima Shokouhi was voted the best player of the tournament by the particpant coaches.

Comment

Kia is such a great guy for doing this! Not an understatement to say he's probably going to end up becoming a pioneer for Iranian football, and we'll all see the fruits of his labor when some of these kids make the TM squad/progress their careers into Europe!
                  Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                    U12 team finished 5th with 2 wins, 1 draw and one loss, having conceded only 1 goal!

"Nima Shokouhi" was voted the best player of the tournament by the particpant coaches.

Man I got scared before reading the whole post, I was wondering why is someone mentioning my name here [emoji28]

Envoyé de mon SM-G950F en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                      Man I got scared before reading the whole post, I was wondering why is someone mentioning my name here [emoji28]

Kia has scouted this boy(Nima Shokuhi) in Iranshar, Sistan o Baluchestan!
                      He has great talents from all corners of our country. Look forward to the day that these boys will go to big clubs in Europe and Team Melli.

Comment

The guy sitting far to the right looks so huge compared to the other kids!!! Is he one of the U12 players too?!!!

Comment

Second tournament for KIA U12 in Frankfurt. Finished 12th among 60 clubs. Nima Shokouhi, the baluchi boy once again the MVP of the tournament.

Also Kia 15y/o team has beaten Hamburger SV 16y/o team 1-0 in Hamburg camp.

Comment

Really excited to see these kids eventually make into the youth (and senior) national team setup.

Comment

Kia U13 and U15 to play in the cordial cup May 18th to 20th.

Comment

Kia U13 and U15 to play in the cordial cup May 18th to 20th.

Vaghean daste Mahdi dard nakone. A youth Iranian team able to play such teams is wonderful, imagine al' the experience these kids are getting from all these cups.

Comment

Working...
                                X