Kia FC based on Hoffenheim model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Please go RT the last tweet of the PFDC account. I just tweeted about Amirhossein Hajizadeh and have a video of his goals: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian. Scouts are lurking on Twitter and the more noise we make the better for our players, both younger and senior players.
    They're really awesome! I can't wait for these kids to get 17-18 years old. Hopefully at least a few of them can go to Europe at that age.

Ps. why are they 12 years old? Kia FC started a few years ago, working with 12 year olds. I thought they'd be 15-16 by now! what happened to the first generation?

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPw1vmIDesa/?taken-by=fckia

Kia Academy pay tribute to fire-fighters.

Comment

German article about FC Kia

With HSV legend Mehdi Mahdavikia in Iran

Between cult and chaos
        Steffen Weiß is assistant coach of the U15 of the HSV. Recently, he visited his friend and HSV legend Mehdi Mahdavikia, who brought a unique youth project at the start in his home country. An experience report of a special kind.
        Private
        In Germany, football is King. Every weekend crowds in the stadiums stream. The media sources of coverage. Football has become"Big Business «.» Any reasonably good 15-year kicker at a performance Center has a consultant who hoped the new Philip Lahm Bastian Schweinsteiger found to have, or to earn with his protégé powerful coal.

But for me, football is not a business, it is my life. The round ball, the fresh air, thesmell of the grass will be trained on the. The team spirit and passion make the game for me to the most beautiful sport on Earth. The daily madness around the sportdrive me however, to sharpen my senses, and see how» the game «is perceived inother countries and lived.

The first Club in Iran, which is dedicated to youth work

So, I traveled end of 2016 to Iran after Tehran. Invitation to my friend's Mehdi Mahdavikia, once League in Bochum, Hamburg and Frankfurt, I was able to train youngtalents at the Football Academy.

Mehdi has founded his own football club in the year 2015. FC KIA, located in southeastern of Tehran, is a club devoted specifically to youth work. From across the country, the players come to the FC KIA because fostered there by qualified trainers, and the desire unites them all after a professional career.

The training course? A field

The project FC KIA is unique in Iran. A sustainable conceptual youth work is rarely in other clubs. The conditions that I found during my stay, are quite different than in Germany. Today, we find wonderful (art) grass courts and athletic facilities in almost all performance clubs in Germany.

Any club, at least in the first Bundesliga, provides the equipment and additional privileges its players available. Unlike in Iran. Trained is withered (lawn) clay court at the FC KIA on one, more or less. Just imagine the best youth teams of in Germany would have to train on it – a cry would go through media, parenting, and the DFB.

Victories against Bayern, Stuttgart and the HSV

» Injury ',' no clean technical football possible 'or' what is it for a field ", would certainly concerns and statements that you would get to hear. 

Despite the circumstances, the best football Academy in the country has considerable results.

The FC KIA travels often to Europe, to meet here on adequate test match opponents. It went against VfB Stuttgart, FC Bayern, Hamburger SV, Dynamo Kiev or Shakhtar Donetsk. And most of the time, the players of the FC KIA were victorious. 

Here the question arises: how is that possible?

A club that is only for two years, trained on a field, where the ball constantly hop.Where the gates rust and the players wear fake adidas and Nike shoes. How can that be?

The answer is quite simple: the guys are very talented. The FC KIA can recruit players almost in all over Iran because really all children of the appropriate age, train here and want to play. Mehdi Mahdavikia, 111-facher international and Asian footballer of the year 2003, as President and owner, the Club has a powerful appeal.

Also the school education is important

The players and their families know about your unique opportunity given to them by the Association. Many come from poor backgrounds and see their big chance in the FC KIA. 

The Club caters not only to the further development of sports, but in particular also to a good school education.

Each player learns in additional courses in English and tuition gets as intended, if it is not running in the school. The Club has even a small boarding school. However, it includes only several bunk beds in a large room, while the player in single or double rooms are housed in Europe. It's just a different world.

The players are more attentive than in Germany

Compared to Germany, the kids in Iran train more intensively and with a much higher attention. Now, a German coach on the ground is of course not so common. Here, the motivation is sure again later.

But over the entire training sessions, there was not a minute, in which the boys notfocused listened to, even if the communication because of language problems wasn't always easy. But gestures and facial expressions help about language barriers. To hold remains, that the players were very busy and with absolute passion enjoyedevery minute (so it seemed anyway).

The Club is already cult in Iran

The biggest problem in Iran is the corrupt behavior of some youth coach in other clubs. There, it is common that the parents of the players to the coaches pay moneyso that their children come also to missions or be placed. The FC KIA that's different.

Mehdi established a club that the player teaches humility, courtesy, respect and mutual recognition; According to its own values. The parents and players have an incredible dedication to the Association and some several hundred FansDie support teams at their games.

The FC KIA is already cult. In social media, now just under 100,000 people follow the events and development of the Association. Continues the development in Iran,that the system is based on European standards and adjusts it becomes the more likely but also. However, it is currently still the pure football romance, at least at theFC KIA.

Steffen Weiß is 28 years old, assistant coach of U15 of the Hamburger SV and student of sports and applied training Science in the H: G health and sport in Berlin. White also is the Trainer A licence holder and author for the coaching» coaching zone -portal for training teaching and game culture
        http://www.11freunde.de/artikel/mit-...im-iran/page/1
        Last edited by 04041374; 02-13-2017, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Great article, Thank you for sharing.
          Years from now, people will be seeing the results of the hard work Mahdavikia, his family and sponsors are putting in.

Comment

I wish there was a way we could help Kia expand this club and have better facilities.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ3DCI7jHK0/?taken-by=fckia
              Mehdi has invited one of the KiaFC coaches to attend Hamburg training to gain more experience.
              great initiative.

Also, It seems that Vahid Hashemian has joined Kia in Hamburg youth team.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ3DCI7jHK0/?taken-by=fckia
                Mehdi has invited one of the KiaFC coaches to attend Hamburg training to gain more experience.
                great initiative.

Also, It seems that Vahid Hashemian has joined Kia in Hamburg youth team.
                Dame Mahdavikia garm! but I think Hashemian's case is sad though? He's probably more qualified as a coach than Mahdavikia or any other Iranian for that matter, yet he couldn't find a real position as a coach of any age group in Germany!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  Dame Mahdavikia garm! but I think Hashemian's case is sad though? He's probably more qualified as a coach than Mahdavikia or any other Iranian for that matter, yet he couldn't find a real position as a coach of any age group in Germany!
                  Welcome to my world.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                    Welcome to my world.
                    Being popular in Bochum, you'd think he could take charge of their youth team or something. I don't know why he couldn't.

Comment

Arjang ataelahi is coming to Sweden today to meet us (Parsian IF) who will be the host for FC Kia in Lennart Johansson Trophy and the Gothia Cup. Unfortunately we have to inform him that we have not received the help we had wished for from our hamvatans and they who call them self for Iranian football fan. We will discuss other solutions to fulfill these children dream 2 play against great teams like Barcelona, Juventus, arsenal, inter etc.
                      TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Being popular in Bochum, you'd think he could take charge of their youth team or something. I don't know why he couldn't.
                        Not only that he's played for Bayern Munich, for Iran at a world cup and he's a UEFA Pro Licence coach. What else do you want? In Iran only Carlos Querioz is higher in terms of coaching credentials. Technically he is the only coach who should be allowed to replace CQ. I'm a UEFA B Licence coach and I'm still coaching in the Grassroots teams in Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                          Arjang ataelahi is coming to Sweden today to meet us (Parsian IF) who will be the host for FC Kia in Lennart Johansson Trophy and the Gothia Cup. Unfortunately we have to inform him that we have not received the help we had wished for from our hamvatans and they who call them self for Iranian football fan. We will discuss other solutions to fulfill these children dream 2 play against great teams like Barcelona, Juventus, arsenal, inter etc.
                          Hey,

Can you please mention how someone can pay? You want to us to set up a go fund me account? Cause I asked in the other thread how can we pay etc we need an official Outlet. Someone already made the poster but there has to be an official channel to pay. No channel has been mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                            Not only that he's played for Bayern Munich, for Iran at a world cup and he's a UEFA Pro Licence coach. What else do you want? In Iran only Carlos Querioz is higher in terms of coaching credentials. Technically he is the only coach who should be allowed to replace CQ. I'm a UEFA B Licence coach and I'm still coaching in the Grassroots teams in Scotland.
                            Well, I guess both of you have got Middle Eastern names!

but even though he's qualified on paper, he's not experienced enough to replace CQ! That level is too soon for him but at least he could take on a youth team somewhere in Europe to work his way up.

Comment

Well, I guess both of you have got Middle Eastern names!

but even though he's qualified on paper, he's not experienced enough to replace CQ! That level is too soon for him but at least he could take on a youth team somewhere in Europe to work his way up.
                              I understand that he's not experienced, but what I'm saying is that someone with that kind of CV should easily be able to gain experience and build a career, but for some reason, be that his nationality or race, Iranians are not given that opportunity to enhance their experience levels. But if he did have experience, he would jump the list for the next team melli coach immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                Hey,

Can you please mention how someone can pay? You want to us to set up a go fund me account? Cause I asked in the other thread how can we pay etc we need an official Outlet. Someone already made the poster but there has to be an official channel to pay. No channel has been mentioned
                                as I mentioned earlier in the beginning we needed 13 687 usd. We have now received about $ 500 so now we are missing 13100 usd. The money goes to Parsian IF who are host for FC Kia and pays for their costs.

If you live in sweden you can use swish to this number: 123 602 03 17 or our bankgiro: 174-1248
                                If you dont live in sweden you can send to this bank acount:
                                IBAN: SE32 8000 0832 7993 4469 0699
                                BIC: SWEDSESS
                                Addres: Swedbank 10534 Stockholm
                                PayPal:https://www.paypal.me/Parsianif?loca...E&country.x=SE
                                Account holders: Parsian IF

Parsian IF homepage : http://www.parsianif.se
                                Parsian IF facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/parsianif

Go Foundme dont work in Sweden but if you can create go found me to a bank account in US and then transfer to Parsian account, we would appreciate the help. otherwise we have a paypal who works

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
                                TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Working...
                                X