No announcement yet.

Kia FC based on Hoffenheim model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

according Mahdavikia it is many pepole who are trying to destroy fc kia because Mahdavikia dont sign players from dallals and parents who want to buy their children in 2 the team. Mahdavikia has been very strict when it comes to corruption and party bazi. fc kia player who gets ugly tackled is Hadi mahdavikias kid who are one of the best players in the team. fc kia players called dehati because all Mehdis players are from poor villages in Iran.
    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
      Unfortunately, the real Iranian culture is fading among Iranians.
      I dont agree dear GolfePersique. It was just one person who was acting he was from a mental asylum. Unfortunately it is these people who create news despite not being representative of anyone.

Comment

hadi and mehdi on seda sima live right now

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
          hadi and mehdi on seda sima live right now
          What did they say? Which channel?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            What did they say? Which channel?
            IRIB 1. Just started

Comment

No talk about the incident?!

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1299...8C%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

I wonder if persianfootball could start a fundraiser for these kids its sad ... IF we have 300 members that are active, 20$ each - 6000$ ... 30 pairs of boots ????

IF someone knows how to make up a fundraising site on Facebook and share it with all your iranian friends who live outside or inside the country, we could raise SO much money?
                I mean, a GI doctor from Syria raised 1.5M in 72 hrs for his country - I KNOW ITS NOT THE SAME - but the concept was a Facebook page with information, an easy way to pay (20$, 50$ 100$, other), and then once you're done checking it out or contributing, a page would open to send/share the page with your friends ... brilliant

I would do it if I had the time, but unfortunately i don't
                I could help out

Comment

i would give 20$ quickly.

Comment

they beat esteghlal 2-0. Check out their instagram guys. They are being trained in such a professional environment , video analysis, training with european coaches, etc. Great video of their games as well.
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/BOSqaMuj8_U/?taken-by=fckia

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      they beat esteghlal 2-0. Check out their instagram guys. They are being trained in such a professional environment , video analysis, training with european coaches, etc. Great video of their games as well.
                      https://www.instagram.com/p/BOSqaMuj8_U/?taken-by=fckia
                      This seems to be a day when Mehdi Mahdavikia is around, probably he has brought the German coach with him! From what I understood he's mostly in Germany and his brother, Hadi takes care of these kids! I wonder if an ordinary day looks like this too or they only record their best days to put up!

I hope they get training and lectures like this all the time, even when Mehdi is not around!

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                        I wonder if persianfootball could start a fundraiser for these kids its sad ... IF we have 300 members that are active, 20$ each - 6000$ ... 30 pairs of boots ????

IF someone knows how to make up a fundraising site on Facebook and share it with all your iranian friends who live outside or inside the country, we could raise SO much money?
                        I mean, a GI doctor from Syria raised 1.5M in 72 hrs for his country - I KNOW ITS NOT THE SAME - but the concept was a Facebook page with information, an easy way to pay (20$, 50$ 100$, other), and then once you're done checking it out or contributing, a page would open to send/share the page with your friends ... brilliant

I would do it if I had the time, but unfortunately i don't
                        I could help out
                        it should be possible with crowdfunding?

Comment

Guys, let's start a Gofundme for FC KIA. Even if it accumulates to $1000 we've helped. If you guys think this is a good idea, Thanks this post and I'll start the page myself.

Comment

^ only if the account is managed by Mehdi Mahdavi Kia otherwise I think no one contributes.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              it should be possible with crowdfunding?
                              If you go on FB, theres a way to get it done on FB; we all have accounts and millions of Iranians do too. IF it spreads with a great story that KIA FC is, we could potentially contribute thousands I am sure under Persianfootball ...

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                ^ only if the account is managed by Mehdi Mahdavi Kia otherwise I think no one contributes.
                                I think if Persianfootball and its connections could connect with Mehdi and have him post a video thanking people for their contributions? it would make it uber legit ... I understand outsiders could get skeptical, but with a good storyline that it is, it should be a success

Comment

Working...
                                X