Kia FC based on Hoffenheim model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Very ugly scene at today's game against Saipa: http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1297...%D8%B2%D8%B43)
    This video describes why Iran is a 3rd world country
    what the fuck happened. Was this Kia FC vs Saipa? what ended up happpening?
    edit: wow, just saw their instagram, they won that game 3-0. Also got to see the playes going to shakhtar vs dinamo game and seeing real european football from young age in a stadium. No doubt in my minds that kia is getting these guys minds completely geared toward getting into europe. What an incredible system he is made in such a short amount of time. Also watch their highlights from theri second game with dinamo kyiv (2-2) and see the outrageous piece of skill the kid who made the assist for the second goal pulled off before he cut the ball back for the goal scorer. Man these kids are damn talented

Comment

I would like to hear what was said at those "beep" sounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        I would like to hear what was said at those "beep" sounds.
        Exactly, so many bad stuff wasn't beeped....makes you wonder LOL
        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          what the fuck happened. Was this Kia FC vs Saipa? what ended up happpening?
          edit: wow, just saw their instagram, they won that game 3-0. Also got to see the playes going to shakhtar vs dinamo game and seeing real european football from young age in a stadium. No doubt in my minds that kia is getting these guys minds completely geared toward getting into europe. What an incredible system he is made in such a short amount of time. Also watch their highlights from theri second game with dinamo kyiv (2-2) and see the outrageous piece of skill the kid who made the assist for the second goal pulled off before he cut the ball back for the goal scorer. Man these kids are damn talented
          The #20 in the highlight that gave the last assist...he reminds of AK8...with that dribble. (in the dynamo game)
          EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Unfortunately, the real Iranian culture is fading among Iranians.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
              not only fading, for the most part long gone

Comment

Was that Mahdavikia shouting back at him?

I'm not sure I understood what happened correctly cause to me it looked like the saipa fan was shouting at the Kia fc guy?!?!

If so then it is hilarious that a 13 year old goes over to his opponent and apologises while a grown ass man shouts at the guy who got fouled for no reason...

Comment

The guy dosn't look like a Saipa fan, rather a father of one of the Saipa players.

I guess he is the type of father who bribed the coach to get his son into the team.

Comment

I guess he is the type of father who bribed the coach to get his son into the team.
                    or rather gave the coach an offer he couldn't refuse?

Comment

The guy dosn't look like a Saipa fan, rather a father of one of the Saipa players.

At the end of the day his team lost 3-0 and his son will not get to any meaningful place. Kia player did not get into a fight which shows they are being mentally trained right.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                        Whilst it's unfortunate, this is all experience for these young players. Now when they go to play for a European side, and the opponent's fans target them, they will know how to ignore and ultimately deal with the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                          Whilst it's unfortunate, this is all experience for these young players. Now when they go to play for a European side, and the opponent's fans target them, they will know how to ignore and ultimately deal with the situation.
                          it is clear from their play,camps,friendlies and tourneys in europe, and the atmosphere around the whole academy that Kia is trying to get them as close to european level as possible. They are basically thrashing everybody in iran comfortably in all of their age groups, and are beating/competing very well with basically all the top academies in europe. Very promising ...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            They are basically thrashing everybody in iran comfortably in all of their age groups,
                            Are they?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              Are they?
                              Yes. You should check out their Instagram page. They put up their results.

Comment

Nice to see their Instagram, what he has done is unbelieveable!

Comment

Working...
                                X