Kia FC based on Hoffenheim model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    I had the honor of meeting Mahdavikia today. First off, a big thanks to our very own shahrami who brought Mahdavikia to Sweden. He was talking about his team Kia FC.
    He told us how he would scout players from small villages and poorer areas and bring them to his team. One of the kids, he found him in a village next to the Iran-Iraq border. He was the best player of two tournaments that they played in Austria/Germany.
    He will bring his team to Sweden again next year to compete in two tournaments. We will have him to thank for our superstars in the next generation.
    The work he is doing is amazing with little to no help from any organization. Truly one of our all time greats.

Is Gothia Cup Finally going to have an Iranian team after all these years?

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      Is Gothia Cup Finally going to have an Iranian team after all these years?
      Yup. Kia FC will be there and they will kick ass.

He said in the tournaments in Austria at first everyone was like 'lol Iranian team..' thinking they would be weak, but then when they played vs Kia FC they would get destroyed.

Comment

I'm not sure how long he is staying, he has been here now for a few days and I think he will be leaving soon. His team is not with them, but they will be coming next year to play in the Gothia cup and an AIK tournament.
        I'm sure he's gonna watch Sweden-Holland tomorrow! I'm gonna be there myself. I wished I could see him there!

Comment

I'm not sure how long he is staying, he has been here now for a few days and I think he will be leaving soon. His team is not with them, but they will be coming next year to play in the Gothia cup and an AIK tournament.
          The Gothia Cup is a big thing. I know some U17 Bundesliga players (BJugend) which are going to be there. F.e the HSV U17 where Mahavikia was coaching some players with individual training.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
            The Gothia Cup is a big thing. I know some U17 Bundesliga players (BJugend) which are going to be there. F.e the HSV U17 where Mahavikia was coaching some players with individual training.

The Gothia cup is the biggest youth tournument out there. Bringing people from all over the world together in one major tournumant. I have participated in it myself when I was a kid. I grew up there and sometimes i attend games still as an adult to see the brazilian kids whop ass.

Comment

camran Jan i hope you had a nice conversation with him in the car.
              TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                camran Jan i hope you had a nice conversation with him in the car.
                I did indeed bro. A priceless event I never thought I would be lucky enough to experience. A thousand thanks, I owe you bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                  The Gothia cup is the biggest youth tournument out there. Bringing people from all over the world together in one major tournumant. I have participated in it myself when I was a kid. I grew up there and sometimes i attend games still as an adult to see the brazilian kids whop ass.
                  I couldn't participate because at one point I got demoted to the second team after injuries. But yeah It's a big experience. People told me how exciting it is to play in that stadium and that they will never forget that. Also the swedish girls are really hot, but I guess Kia academy players dont care now at their age
                  sigpic

Comment

Kia FC leading Tehran league(16 teams) with 15 wins out of 15 matches, 80 goals scored, 7 conceded only (GD +73)!
                    Very impressive stats. Some of his players like Yadegar Rostami or Farhad Zavashi have the potential to become our future superstars.

Comment

What year are they born in? Would kia fc players be the bulk of the 2018 afc u16 squad?

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                        What year are they born in? Would kia fc players be the bulk of the 2018 afc u16 squad?
                        I think his team is U13 right now, so most of his players will be 15 by the time the next U16 Championship comes around. I expect to see a good junk of his players part of the squad

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                          I think his team is U13 right now, so most of his players will be 15 by the time the next U16 Championship comes around. I expect to see a good junk of his players part of the squad
                          But is this the same group with yadegar rostami that plays against bayern in tournaments? They were apparently participating in the u11 cordial cup in 2015 so they should u12 now. I doubt they'd be dominating the u14 Tehran league this much with being 2 years younger so I'm guessing it's an older group. Which i guess is better because we're set to dominate the next two afcu16 championships.

Comment

KIA Academy beat Dynamo Kiev youth team 2-1.

Great job!!!

Comment

what was the match apart of? a tournament or just a one off game? good achievement nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                what was the match apart of? a tournament or just a one off game? good achievement nonetheless.
                                They are in Ukraine to play some friendly games. I don't know how many more or who they will play next. We have to appreciate what we are seeing with this team. They will be the core of our U16 team in 2,3 years and I am sure many of them will play for TM and in Europe.

Comment

Working...
                                X