Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
    http://isna.ir/fa/news/95021910980/%...A7%D8%B4%D8%AF
    Kia's paying all the expenses from his own pocket. No sponsor interested in supporting these kids.
    How can we help? I guess the obvious one is to raise funds or does Mehdi retain a financial interest in the players he develops?
    “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by khosro View Post
      How can we help? I guess the obvious one is to raise funds or does Mehdi retain a financial interest in the players he develops?
      http://www.fckia.com/

you can find contact details here.

Hadi Mahdavikia contact number
      آقای هادی مهدوی کیا با شماره تلفن 09122137641 از طریق تلگرام پاسخگو می باشند

Comment

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@fckia

https://instagram.com/fckia/

Comment

Mehdi Mahdavikia is doing Iranian football a HUGE favor with Kia FC.

A HUGE favor.

Comment

We will see the results of Kia FC in 8-10 years.

Thank you Mehdi jan!

Mahdavikia

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
              We will see the results of Kia FC in 8-10 years.

Thank you Mehdi jan!

Mahdavikia
              How old are the kids in the team?

I'm hoping some will go to European academies in the next couple of years.

Comment

Mahdavikia is the best, what a warrior and a patriot, on and off the field! He is laying the seeds for something so much more important than football for these kids.

Even Vincent Kompany and Rafael van der Vaart know he's a champ

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                  How old are the kids in the team?

I'm hoping some will go to European academies in the next couple of years.
                  If I'm not mistaken Kia FC started as U-12 and now they're participating in matches as a U-14 side. So my guess is these kids are either 13 or almost 13.

I hope Kia FC becomes an actual club team in Germany in 10-15 years. If they continue to build their legacy under Mahdavikia and get the needed funding, they can turn into something greater than they already are.

But for now, I'm hoping these kids continue to kick ass and opt to stay in Germany to continue their football.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                    If I'm not mistaken Kia FC started as U-12 and now they're participating in matches as a U-14 side. So my guess is these kids are either 13 or almost 13.

I hope Kia FC becomes an actual club team in Germany in 10-15 years. If they continue to build their legacy under Mahdavikia and get the needed funding, they can turn into something greater than they already are.

But for now, I'm hoping these kids continue to kick ass and opt to stay in Germany to continue their football.
                    Yeah they have played plenty of tournaments in Europe so far so I'm hoping they are at least on a lot of scout's radars.

Comment

It's crying out for a sponsorship with car-maker, Kia!

Comment

I had the honor of meeting Mahdavikia today. First off, a big thanks to our very own shahrami who brought Mahdavikia to Sweden. He was talking about his team Kia FC.

He told us how he would scout players from small villages and poorer areas and bring them to his team. One of the kids, he found him in a village next to the Iran-Iraq border. He was the best player of two tournaments that they played in Austria/Germany.

He will bring his team to Sweden again next year to compete in two tournaments. We will have him to thank for our superstars in the next generation.

The work he is doing is amazing with little to no help from any organization. Truly one of our all time greats.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          I had the honor of meeting Mahdavikia today. First off, a big thanks to our very own shahrami who brought Mahdavikia to Sweden. He was talking about his team Kia FC.

He told us how he would scout players from small villages and poorer areas and bring them to his team. One of the kids, he found him in a village next to the Iran-Iraq border. He was the best player of two tournaments that they played in Austria/Germany.

He will bring his team to Sweden again next year to compete in two tournaments. We will have him to thank for our superstars in the next generation.

The work he is doing is amazing with little to no help from any organization. Truly one of our all time greats.
                          Haha that's awesome. Dude you are like an Iranian football player magnet!

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                            Haha that's awesome. Dude you are like an Iranian football player magnet!
                            Haha I'm just lucky..

Oh and I forgot, he also mentioned they bring European coaches to work with the kids, and, they also have psychologist talking to the kids, something that our other teams are in need of badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post

He is in Sweden??!!! Why was there no news about it anywhere? How long is he gonna stay?

Is he here with his team? In that case what games are they gonna play?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                He is in Sweden??!!! Why was there no news about it anywhere? How long is he gonna stay?

Is he here with his team? In that case what games are they gonna play?
                                I'm not sure how long he is staying, he has been here now for a few days and I think he will be leaving soon. His team is not with them, but they will be coming next year to play in the Gothia cup and an AIK tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X