• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best goalscorer: Yadegar Rostami
    MVP: Meysam Rezaei

Comment

Yadegar Rostami is going to become a huge talent

Comment

Kia is doing incredible work here with the kids.

Comment

Mahdavikia is such a good guy. I can't thank him enough. He's done more for our football than the IFF ever had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

M.KIA for IFF president!
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Comment

KIA FC are participating in another German tourney called Mörfelden International Cup.

They are in a group with SV Darmstadt, MSV Duisburg, FSV Bisslingen and SV Klein Karben

Their first game against SV Klein Karben ended 4-0 in favor of KIA.

Comment

FC KIA 3:0 FSV Bisslingen

Comment

Thanks to Mahdavi-kia.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

SV Darmstadt 0:2 FC KIA

Comment

MSV Duisburg 0:0 FC KIA

FC KIA are through to the next round.

Comment

2nd round
                          FC KIA 3:0 AIK Solna

Games to be continues tomorrow. FC KIA will take on FSV Frankfurt, DSC Wanne Eickel, Offenbacher Kickers and the hosts SKV Mörfelden.
                          Last edited by 04041374; 05-07-2016, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Such kind-hearted person MK is, love this man, pure class-act and an amazing personality. Wish we had a lot more of him in the country!

Folks, excuse my negligence, but could someone summarize what Kia team is comprised of, like all Iranian kids, or just a few players, also have these kids been the permanent residents of Germany, or Kia FC moved them from Iran to Germany which is a real tough task, as they would need to move their parents, plus their living costs etc. It's just amazing to think of what he has achieved with these kids in such short period of time!

Many thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              Such kind-hearted person MK is, love this man, pure class-act and an amazing personality. Wish we had a lot more of him in the country!

Folks, excuse my negligence, but could someone summarize what Kia team is comprised of, like all Iranian kids, or just a few players, also have these kids been the permanent residents of Germany, or Kia FC moved them from Iran to Germany which is a real tough task, as they would need to move their parents, plus their living costs etc. It's just amazing to think of what he has achieved with these kids in such short period of time!

Many thanks in advance!
                              Keano jan, I have the same questions in my mind as well.

I've been following them on Instagram and it's just amazing to see how 23 Iranian kids are getting so much exposure and experience at such a young age.

Short clips and pictures of them in Alman with Agha Mehdi o Kia FC staff, scoring goals, winning championships, going sightseeing, swimming, eating kabob, and just having a blast.

If all the costs come from Mahdavikia and his brother, vaghean kudos to them. Vaghean, it is so rare to see someone care so much about his Iran's football. It is rare to see someone spend money from his own pockets just for the future of Iran's football.

These kids will have stories to tell in 4-5 years time. They are developing under a caring and smart person like Mehdi Mahdavikia and his staff.

Vaghean dameshoon hesabi garm! Adam haal mikone mibine bachehamoon tajrobe kasb mikonan dar yeki az bozorg tarin keshvaraye footballi, and at the same time enjoy themselves, away from the negatives that surrounds our football within Iran. Eyval!

Comment

Mehdi Mahdavikia

Kia FC

Comment

Working...
                                X