http://www.ghatreh.com/news/nn297026...B4%D8%A7%D9%86
    Solid keeper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Uzbekistan NT goalkeeper Igatiy Nesterov linked with Perspolis

Makes a lot of sense and would be a good signing, Persepolis' only foreign spot left is their Asian one. Good to see that we decided to use mostly Uzbek players for Asian spots instead of Iraqi ones, seems to have become a trend

Comment

Uzbek players are better than any Arab players. Physically and professionally. They could have a very strong league if they weren't so poor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Makes a lot of sense and would be a good signing, Persepolis' only foreign spot left is their Asian one. Good to see that we decided to use mostly Uzbek players for Asian spots instead of Iraqi ones, seems to have become a trend
          I don't know why we always go for Iraqi players when the success rate is so low.

Really, the only ones who brought any quality were Emad Reza, Hawar, and Karrar (@ Teraktor). To be fair, these guys were quite good in their respective teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
            I don't know why we always go for Iraqi players when the success rate is so low.

Really, the only ones who brought any quality were Emad Reza, Hawar, and Karrar (@ Teraktor). To be fair, these guys were quite good in their respective teams.
            When you leave out all the hashie Karrar was also good at Esteghlal ^^
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Uzbekistan NT goalkeeper Igatiy Nesterov linked with Perspolis
              This would be fantastic. I'm not kissing his ass, but he is a solid keeper. I've seen him compete in the ACL for many years and against Iran on many occasions. Hope this transfer goes through. We don't have much time left and there are only a few decent options.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                This would be fantastic. I'm not kissing his ass, but he is a solid keeper. I've seen him compete in the ACL for many years and against Iran on many occasions. Hope this transfer goes through. We don't have much time left and there are only a few decent options.
                Plus, he is from Samarqand...so a real Persian

Comment

^ Haha yeah, samar ghand

Comment

Nesterov would be a great move he's very solid, definitely an upgrade from Sosha.

I also saw on Almere city's Twitter that apparently Persepolis in interested in Etemadi. That would be a good choice too but I'd rather have nesterov
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Bad choice bad decision by Esteghlal Khuzestan.

Fellipe Bertoldo dos Santos (born 5 January 1991) is a Brazilian-born East Timorese footballer. He use to play for Verspah Oita in the Japan

• Position: Midfielder (M)
                      • D. o. B.: 1991-01-05
                      • Place of birth: São Paulo (SP)
                      • Height: 1.72m
                      Oita Trinita 9 (2)
                      Verspah Oita 12 (3)
                      Timor-Leste U-23 2 (0)
                      Timor-Leste 5 (1

He used to play in 3rd and 4th division of Japan.

Another worthless player.
                      Stupid decision by Veisi of Esteghlal Khuzestan.

2016 Esteghlal Khuzestan - - - (I) - -
                      2015 Verspah Ōita 2 0 - (IV) J4 - -
                      2014 AA Inter Bebedouro (SP) - - - (VIII) -

Comment

where do these dalal's find these players? 4 division of Japan? jeez.

Comment

Watching beiranvands new interview on irinn, he wants out of Naft badly and looks like a matter of time both Persepolis and Naft are holding their camps now in turkey and beiranvand is hoping it gets done there.Very good interview.So Persepolis is still in the running for him all they need is naft to agree.Which I think will happen soon.He said he has not joined Naft in training yet because of scheduled time off but the Naft director did not seem to think his time off was a scheduled one.At the end he asked Naft and mansourian to do the right thing and let him go to a bigger more noticeable team so he can grow and hopefully move to a European side.

Comment

Ignaty Nestrov is a Russian dude from Uzbekistan. He is a good goal keeper there but now he is getting old and lost his spot as first Uzbek goal keeper in their NT. He is 32 now. It is good only for a couple of seasons. Beiro is the best choice for Persepolis.

Comment

According to Varzesh3, Ando Teymourian is going to leave Umm Salal

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1295590...7-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Why karamelochaab didnt sign with vitoria so far? He isnt selected for u23 tournament

Comment

Working...
                                X