The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Cameroonian Striker Dorge Kouemaha Joins Foolad, he has previously played for Duisburg, Club Brugge, Kaiserslautern and Eintracht Frankfurt. He has 5 national caps for Cameroon.

Decent signing for Foolad who is currently rock bottom of the league

http://www.persianleague.com/the-new...ns-foolad.html
    Another great Cameroonian introduced to PGPL by Foolad. Adds to the list:
    Mathias Chago
    Aloys Nong
    Dorge Kouemaha

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Cameroonian Striker Dorge Kouemaha Joins Foolad, he has previously played for Duisburg, Club Brugge, Kaiserslautern and Eintracht Frankfurt. He has 5 national caps for Cameroon.

Decent signing for Foolad who is currently rock bottom of the league

http://www.persianleague.com/the-new...ns-foolad.html
      a successful player joining a shit team in a shit league. He's a bigger idiot than dejagah

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
        Another great Cameroonian introduced to PGPL by Foolad. Adds to the list:
        Mathias Chago
        Aloys Nong
        Dorge Kouemaha
        Yeah Skocic is the best when it comes to buying quality while "cheap" foreigners

Comment

According to Iranian tabloids, Udinese is interested in Taremi.

Comment

Its bullshit most probably, however if he continues scoring like this for Perspolis and every now and then for TM, hell surely get some european interest next season. The thing is just that as a striker you have to score lots of goals in Iran. If you score like 14, 15 goals thats not bad, however european teams wont be impressed by such stats.
            Unfortunately in our league almost never a player scores 20+ goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              According to Iranian tabloids, Udinese is interested in Taremi.
              Believe me, nobody is interested in him except al qadsia which he will join after spending some years in IPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                Believe me, nobody is interested in him except al qadsia which he will join after spending some years in IPL.
                Wait and see my friend, this guy has potential and plays for Iran NT.

Comment

Not sure why so many people hate on taremi maybe it's cuz he plays for Persepolis. He's a good player and by far the best forward in the league right now.

Comment

Udinese Calcio is the same team that has that garbage Iraqi player, Ali Adnan, Mehdi Taremi is a million times more talented than Adnan. Udinese would be lucky to have him, I don't understand all the negativity.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                      Wait and see my friend, this guy has potential and plays for Iran NT.
                      You're right he's talented and may have some interest from abroad but he won't leave Persepolis for an average european team where he may fail just like Ansarifard did at Osasuna. He is a star in Perspolis and secured a TM spot thanks to his performance in IPL, why would he risk everything now?

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                      Not sure why so many people hate on taremi maybe it's cuz he plays for Persepolis. He's a good player and by far the best forward in the league right now.
                      I would say the same thing for Sharifi. I don't think any of them will leave IPL anytime soon

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                        Udinese Calcio is the same team that has that garbage Iraqi player, Ali Adnan, Mehdi Taremi is a million times more talented than Adnan. Udinese would be lucky to have him, I don't understand all the negativity.
                        They are in the relegation zone right now so even if the interest Is true they might be in serie b by next season.

Comment

Taremi has received an offer from Al Sadd, Qatar, of course, and things not looking good so far if I understood right (Seems likely to join them).

On the other hand Udinese have declared interest in him, they have seen his highlights with Persepolis from the last year and a half, also followed his TM performances. Still in preliminary talks tho.

Both are for buying him in the winter transfer window

http://cup.ir/sport/iranianfootball/...AF%D8%9F/73900

Comment

only positive thing about al sadd will be that xavi can help him a lot to improve the small details in his game

Comment

If taremi goes to udinese soniq will cut his dick off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Where was udinese watching taremi on footballitarin?

Comment

Working...
                                X