• Show
Clear All

BAD NEWS LAS PALMAS NOT SIGN MASOUD.
    BETTER MASOUD CHOOSE ANOTHER TEAM.

http://www.laprovincia.es/deportes/2...ud/738146.html

Comment

Iran’s Ehsan Hajsafi set to join Bochum
      Tehran Times Sports Desk

Iranian international midfielder Ehsan Hajsafi is on the verge of signing for Bundesliga second division side VfL Bochum.

The 25-year old flew to Germany on Wednesday to pass the medical tests and finalize the deal with Bochum officials. It is believed that the transfer fee for the Sepahan player is around €1.5m.

After a successful performance at the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil last summer, Hajsafi caught the eye of a couple of English clubs including Fulham and Hull City but the deals fell through due to work permit issues.

In 2009, Hajsafi was selected by Goal.com as the most promising player in Asian football.

Hajsafi has represented Iran at the 2011 AFC Asian Cup, 2014 FIFA World Cup and the 2015 AFC Asian Cup.

http://www.tehrantimes.com/index_View.asp?code=248955

Comment

Im sooo curious to know which team it is now...Is it really FSV Frankfurt? Cant really imagine that but if so his salary will be very low..Maybe like 200K maximum..Theyre actually one of the poorest teams in the league and its amazing they could keep themselves in the league for so long, i think its 7 or 8 years already. Shapourzadeh played for them
        before joining Estil Azin. They also have a pretty small stadium and fanbase in general.
        Still a move to ANY Bundesliga 2 team would be great no complains

Comment

"Saglam signs until 2018

August 27, 2015, 7:35

Five days before the transfer deadline, the personnel plans of VfL Bochum have been completed. If it does not last minute to finish a service provider such as Simon Terodde but still exist for any specific requests, is also not a new player is more committed.

http://liga-zwei.de/vfl-bochum-ehsan...bis-2018/45055

Comment

from the typically wack google-translated article i read here in one of the two HajSafi threads, i got a sense that he was more going on a couple of Trials for a week or so to germany and the rumored clubs are Bochum and FSV Frankfort..???
            so i wont be holding my breath for either of these sepahanies signing european contracts before the deadline..!??

id give Sharifi less than 5% chance
            and HS 50% at most.

i sure hope im wrong though..!!

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
              "gooden takh"
              THAT sounded strange??? A narreh-khar telling another narreh-khar ''fadat besham'' is not?

Comment

Ehsan confirms that it was his last match for Sepahan

Comment

What a respectful player. Look how he delt with every fan, he took photos with everyone despite feeling emotional. He has an amazing attitude and will make us proud in Europe. Damesh garm. he deserved this opportunity sooner but I happy that it is happening now finally.
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

so just to confirm he is going to FSV Frankfurt, correct?

Comment

Have to admit that video of Hajsafi emotional made me emotional. One of the classiest and most respectful players who built his reputation solely through hard work; he's young, but ripe. No doubt, he is going to make us proud in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by IranForTheWin View Post
                        Have to admit that video of Hajsafi emotional made me emotional. One of the classiest and most respectful players who built his reputation solely through hard work; he's young, but ripe. No doubt, he is going to make us proud in Germany.
                        Obviously, boghz gerefte budesh

Comment

Reading the latest news on Rapid, I also rate the probability of the Hajsafi move much higher.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                            What a respectful player. Look how he delt with every fan, he took photos with everyone despite feeling emotional. He has an amazing attitude and will make us proud in Europe. Damesh garm. he deserved this opportunity sooner but I happy that it is happening now finally.
                            i agree, he handled that crazy situation with a lot of class..!!

he isnt currently on my good graces to say the least..! ill try to lay off of him a bit after watching that..!!
                            but he better complete his move to germany ..!
                            if i see him in gutter come next month after all these shenanigans...!!! vaveyla..!!

Comment

Bagherian, Sepahans CEO:
                              • The interested club is indeed FSV Frankfurt
                              • Although sepahan has agreed to the transfer, they advised against it as they beleive Hajsafi can play for a better team and league
                              • Hajsafi insisted on the move
                              • When agreeing on a contract with sepahan, a clause agreed upon was to be allowed to trasfer to a european club
                              • Says sepahan and iran should not be proud of this move, and its FSV Hrankfurt that should be proud to have sepahans and TM captain in their squad

Comment

Yeah sure, wait for a better team and better league.. And pasfarda he has turned 30 already and everything is over. Then hell be another Nikbakht, Kazemian or Mobali.
                                FSV Frankfurt would actually be a great team for him where he would have chances to get lots of playing time or even becoming a starter..

Comment

Working...
                                X