• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do we have hajsafis goals?

Comment

فرذا به آلمان خواهم رفت
      خداحافظی حاج صفی با هواداران سپاهان

احسان حاج صفی در پایان دیدار سپاهان و سایپا با هواداران اصفهانی خداحافظی کرد.
      [خداحافظی حاج صفی با هواداران سپاهان]

به گزارش "ورزش سه" احسان حاج صفی در پایان دیدار سپاهان برابر سایپا که با برد زردپوشان اصفهانی همراه بود با پیراهن سپاهان دور افتخار زد و در حالی که اشک در چشمانش حلقه زده بود با حسین فرکی و سایر بازیکنان و اعضای کادر فنی سپاهان و همچنین هواداران این تیم خداحافظی کرد و اعلام کرد فردا به آلمان خواهد رفت تا ادامه فوتبال حرفه ای خود را در آن کشور دنبال کند.

Hehas taken farewell of Spahan Fans. He will go to Germany tmrw as mentioned above.

Comment

1440524600_-18.jpg
        his farewell video is in the link below too.
        http://www.aparat.com/v/Pj16C
        • Hajisafi will fly to Germany tomorrow evening for medical
        • He will return to iran next week to participate in TM training
        • This was his last match in a sepahan shirt

http://sepahanfc.ir/interviews/29486...%88%D8%AF.html

Hes been our best player so far hands down, and sepahan will be effected by his departure. Hopefully we can find a replacement soon in the form of a academy player and resolving shimba and padovanis ITC issues.

Comment

So happy for Hajsafi, he really deserves to play in Europe.

Comment

So happy for Ehsan. Wish him all the best in Germany.
            After Rapid failing to make it to the UCL, it is likely to see Beric leaving the team and Sharifi joining them. Rapid officials will of course do their best to keep Beric.

Comment

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Sad for Sepahan, he is undoubtedly a top 5 player in the league at least, but I am absolutely delighted on the other hand because it will help our football a lot, especially with him being a TM regular as well.
              Hopefully this will also help to recreate a good market for Iranian players in Germany at some point in the future.

Comment

Smart move by Hajsafi, and good for Sepahan for letting the kid go. And what a way to say goodbye!! Scores a brace and gets his team 3 more points before leaving to Germany. Amazing way to leave.

Hajsafi is too good to be staying in PGL forever. He needs to test his strengths in Germany, and I am sure he will be successful.

Hey, we may even see him in Bundesliga next year, in which case his gamble will be paid back 100 fold.

Regardless, he is a great kid, a fantastic player, and he will make us all proud.

Comment

if this is true, this is a big help to team meli. Hajsafi will only get better in Germany.
                  He is literally one of our most deserving players!
                  Professional, very fit, never argues with coach.
                  Patiently waited on the bench with CQ and eventually became a favorite.
                  Super versatile.

These are all great makings of a captain.

I'm hoping he will develop a slightly better mental side to his game and sharpen a killer scoring instinct. Hajsafi could be an awesome Bundesliga winger.
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I have followed Ehsan's development ever since he was 16 and quickly became one of my favorite players. He will always be a Sepahan legend and I am sure this is only a goodbye for now because I am sure he will return to captain Sepahan in the future. Congrats Ehsan! The most deserving player in our league right now

Comment

i really hope this isnt all bs and the move actually does materializes..!! just about the best thing that could happen to his career ATM..!

he has always shown to have the general ability to play most anywhere on the pitch and so far has managed a very impressive, lengthy international career in TM..! i havent followed his club career much and don't really rate PGL stats and performance as a good measuring stick of our player's overall quality and international worthiness..!!
                      in TM as a whole and especially so of late, he has been one of the MOST Careless, infuriating, boneheaded and as a result one of the Most Overrated TM players( after the all-mighty Karim Ansarifard off course)..!!

i hold him by far and away as the most responsible party for our early exit from AC and unfortunate tie vs Turkmenistan and cant say i was too impressed with his overall performance at WC either..! in fact i dont recall him do jack squat noteworthy in TM in quiet a loooong time..!!

nothing like the all Professional, machine-like, and supremely DISCIPLINED German football culture to snap this kid outa his fking annoying carelessness in his approach to his Responsibilities in the game and to keep him Remain Focused on it for the full 90 minutes and in general vastly improving his Mental Strength and game Maturity and professionalism ...!!

if they cant straighten him out, there is no hope for him afterall..!!

i think he already has a gotten a big head from wearing the Captain armband shortly in TM, i dont want to see him anywhere near the TM captain position until he has straighten out those nasty habits..!!

Comment

What team is signing for?

Comment

Is he signing for a Bundesliga team or 2nd division??

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
                            What team is signing for?
                            apparently Bochum ..!
                            they currently play in German 2nd division, Bundesliga2 ..! but a pretty decent club with good potential to promote back to BL1 where they have participated many seasons in the past.

they have a love lust for iranians it seems...? as both Kias (navid and mahdavi) and hashemian also have been signed by this club at one time or another..!!

Comment

Mehdi Sharifi; get your shit together and follow up!!

Comment

This Bochum move would be the best thing that could happen for Hajsafi. Hell be the 4th iranian after Mahdavikia (1998), Hashemian (2001) and Navidkia (2004). Bochum has always been a good club for developing young/unknown players. And hopefully theyll play in Bundesliga next year. At 25 it was now or never for Hajsafi just like Andarifard i wish the move would have happened 2 or 3 years sooner but he is a capable and experienced player. Around 70 caps for TM at the age of only 25 is definately very impressive. Now hopefully hell be able to adapt to Germany and learn the language fast Bundesliga 2 is a different world than IPL football...

Comment

Working...
                                X