The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    The way English teams spend money on players I could imagine it At least they are trying hard to keep him.

Btw. their fans seem to be a bit sceptical about Sharifi since the experience they had with Iranians (Majidi, Pashazadeh) was not very delighted, especially with Majidi. Well, I can assure that they should not rely on someone who doesn't know Iran's best legionnaire

http://www.austriansoccerboard.at/in...01516/page-654
    We should care less about what they say, they think Asian football is only about Korea and Japan.

Comment

Hajsafi was at German Embassy in Iran

VfL Bochum: Again rumors about Ehsan Hajsafi

Images VfL its part again is active on the transfer market is open. Rumors from Iran, according to Bochum but should be re interested Ehsan Hajsafi which was launched in June with a change to the street in conjunction Castroper. That Hajsafi lacked in training of Iranian first division club Sepahan FC, but was spotted at the German embassy in Tehran, fed the speculation about an imminent change of the 25s, which were fueled by Sepahan Sport Director Rasoul Khorvash. Accordingly, should have already held talks on a transfer of his protege Hajsafis consultants. An official offer but said no Khorvash.

http://liga-zwei.de/vfl-bochum-wiede...-terodde/44973

Comment

Las Palmas chairman said the club will add 2 players in coming weeks and Shojaei will likely be one of them

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=246680

thank you goddddddddd, finally an iranian back in la liga

Comment

Damn just few days ago i was watching Atletico vs Las Palmas and was thinking how cool it would have been to see Masoud play.. Great news if its true. Shows also that hes regarded as a capable player in Spain. Its not easy to get back to Spanish top flight after youve played for a Qatari club that was even relegated at the age of 31..
          Anyways hope it goes through even if its only a 1 year contract. With his technique and style of play hes simply made for Spanish football, add to that he clearly enjoys living there and speaks the language fluent. Damesh garm

Comment

Spanish source about the Masoud rumors

http://www.udlaspalmas.net/2015/08/2...-dos-fichajes/

Can anyone translate that? Thanks in advance

Comment

Spanish source about the Masoud rumors

http://www.udlaspalmas.net/2015/08/2...-dos-fichajes/

Can anyone translate that? Thanks in advance
              It says that they considered bringing Masoud back, because they have a good relationship with him, but they decided to pass. The coach did not want Masoud apparently.

Comment

That's too bad for Masoud it would have been a huge boost for his career at this point. Could have really pushed him to top form.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Still i think theres a high possibility hell end up in Spain. Las Palmas would have been great of course but now it will be a Liga Adelante team probably which would still be great given his age and status right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                    It says that they considered bringing Masoud back, because they have a good relationship with him, but they decided to pass. The coach did not want Masoud apparently.
                    lol, what a kooni, Masoud saved their ass 2 seasons ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      Sharifi has got the potential to play in a good European league! I hope he doesn't go to Rapid!!! I'd rather see him play in Sepahan until he finds a better European option!
                      Exactly the foolish mistake many Iranian players do. They believe they are too good and seem to wait for Bayern, Real and Barcelona to knock on the door, only then they might consider a move They must take the first chance and get out of Iran asap - that's the most important aspect - because then you have a much higher chance to work yourself up and find a better club/league, before getting lost in PGL. Sharifi will be wasted if he stays in Sepahan.
                      Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Hajsafi scored again, it can only boost his chances

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=246919

Faraki: Hajsafi already recieved his visa. It's possible not to see him in training.

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=246919

Faraki: Hajsafi already recieved his visa. It's possible not to see him in training.

Comment

I hope Hajsafi will go, but as these rumors continuously come and go, I'm starting to place the blame more on the teams and our laws than on the players. Some of the players do chase IPL money, but I'm seeing more and more that with players like Mohammadi, it is the team holding the players back. Or like Sharifi, and even others. Either the young players have to perform their stupid military service at Tractor, or their club asks for $100 Million transfer fee for a 21 year old LB.

I have a feeling that Hajsafi deserves to go, and there will be interest, but Sepahan will ask such a ridiculous amount that any team will laugh and say, "yeah, we never had any interest in this player."

Hopefully IPL and it's shit structure will go private and make these teams rely on transfer funds, and not essentially be paying themselves with transfers. Then, and maybe then, they will act like any other professional league and attempt to train players to send to Europe for $$$ instead of hoarding them.

I assume that IPL teams enjoy passing around the same players every year. It's sickening. Let these guys go, for God's sake.

Comment

Hajsafi: Tomorrow I will head to Germany

Source: Mehr News Agency

Comment

Working...
                                X