The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beefed up Malavan training .
    آHossein Mahini , Reza Haghighi , Arash Afshin, Soroush Saeidi, Shahab Karami , Pouya nezhati, Reza Mardani....are new addition so far.

Malavan is after Moldovan G Keeper Seghei pascenco .

Hopefully Malavan will do better this season .

loitering & littering !

GN selected Akbar Mohammadi , Jahanbakhsh Jafari , Serzhik Markarian as his assistants.

Comment

Comment

Tractor made some decent foreign signings and got many top conscription players for free, they have no excuses not to perform in the league and ACL with this team

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Tractor made some decent foreign signings and got many top conscription players for free, they have no excuses not to perform in the league and ACL with this team
          Still they have Hamoudi, Saghebi , Bayrami. Aghaei, Ashouri......

I agree with you , they have done very well so far , younger and stronger.

Esteghlal ahwaz, Esteghlal Khuzestan & Foulad has done the worse during transfer season.

Tractor will play Saipa and we will see how they will do against good Saipa team. padideh was not a good test.
          Padideh now training in Green Park Turkey next to Foulad , May be they will play Foulad next Friday. Foulad Monday will play Olmaliq.

Comment

wow GN picking up Akbar mohammadi is a huge deal. He's probably only doing this to screw with adel ferdosipour but even so this will be a new start for Akbar and also since SA and JB praised him so much

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
              wow GN picking up Akbar mohammadi is a huge deal. He's probably only doing this to screw with adel ferdosipour but even so this will be a new start for Akbar and also since SA and JB praised him so much
              More likely Akbar Mohammadi's Public relation skills and Print Media connection is a factor.

I take it , GN realized that he need a big change ( Away from his Usual suspects).
              It's a new start for him away from madness & chaos of Esteghlal.
              A Chance For Redemption ,One Door Closes, Another Door Opens

Comment

Ghalenoei is after Ansarifard and Lak for Malavan

Comment

Here is a video of him, he seems like a very strong player, to sign a player that at 22 was at one of the best Serie A clubs and got to play some games (albeit on loan) is a great step forward, this is how we will get ahead of MLS, not buy signing Ronaldinho or Robinho who are 1000 years old but buy signing young talents and developing them and selling them to europe (all though this is a long process)

Comment

Siah Jamegan signs Bosnian goalkeeper Dejan Bandovic.

http://www.tasnimnews.com/Home/Single/804155

Comment

What is fcking going on. Reza Haghighi is setting a transfer window record...... he has verbally comitted to 3 teams and then changed his mind. Now he "signs" with Saba Qom.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=237091

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                        What is fcking going on. Reza Haghighi is setting a transfer window record...... he has verbally comitted to 3 teams and then changed his mind. Now he "signs" with Saba Qom.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=237091
                        this is normal in iran, none of these contracts should be taken seriously til they have actually signed in the "hayat e fotball". otherwise players keep changing teams til they can get the most money. Most of these movements is for money and nothing else
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Hmmm...I still wonder if he has any offers from the Bundesliga like before the WC 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Hmmm...I still wonder if he has any offers from the Bundesliga like before the WC 2014
                            Khosro Had an offer from Bundesliga. That is a much bigger shock to me[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                              Khosro Had an offer from Bundesliga. That is a much bigger shock to me[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Probably from Hamburg kindergarten team!

Comment

Ali Asgari will sign with Malavan.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1253204...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Working...
                                X