Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    Good pick by Naft.
    Mohammad Daneshgar moved from Fajr to Naft.

Mohammad Daneshgar was best DM for u18 during Akbar Mohammadi time.During Vingada ( U22) he was moved to CD position (sometimes RB ) . He was starter next to Aram Abbasi( Now Sarbaz) and Kanani .
    Unfortunately he was injured and away from U22 . He will be great help to Mansourian.

Here he is during U22 practive behinf Kanani & cheshmi next to Norollahi.

Someone also should pick Aram Abbasi.

ِDaneshgar with Azmoon
    Barzay , Ahleshakheh (Foulad), Choopani , Daneshgar, Azmoon, Homayouni (Floud)
    Esmaeili , Valid Mashaei ( Foulad), Amadi ( Foulad) , Pahlavan , Heidarieh

Padideh picked up Aram Abbasi ( # 26 Above) between Cheshmi and Norollahi..
    Aram is a good CD and 22 years old .

Padideh lost their best CD Nejad Mehdi to Zobahan. Yesterday they lost to Tractor mostly because of shaky defense.
    Aram will be good replacement for Nejadmehdi.

Moradman ( # 4) U22 CD also moved from Sepahan to Padideh.

why would Ali Daei let this happen?

Comment

I remember when Arash Afshin was such a huge prospect for us ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        I remember when Arash Afshin was such a huge prospect for us ...
        people named arash always flop. Borhani, Afshin, Dj Alligator

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
          people named arash always flop. Borhani, Afshin, Dj Alligator
          I don't know man, Swedish-Iranian singer Arash turned out alright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This will be a bounce back year for Arash Afshin.

He is finally fully healthy and will have a starting role for Malavan. If everything goes as expected, I predict at least 10 goals for Afshin as a lower estimate.

Comment

Hamed Lak participated in the training session of Saba today.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=236801

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                This will be a bounce back year for Arash Afshin.

He is finally fully healthy and will have a starting role for Malavan. If everything goes as expected, I predict at least 10 goals for Afshin as a lower estimate.
                overrated player.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                  overrated player.
                  Your bias for Sepahan leads me to think otherwise.

If he was poor in PP or SS, you would say they ruined him. Since it is Sepahan, you blame him instead.

Look at his Melli games. He has been a factor in every single one. Sure, he only had 4 caps, but he was a very good player in all of them

Comment

Your bias for Sepahan leads me to think otherwise.

If he was poor in PP or SS, you would say they ruined him. Since it is Sepahan, you blame him instead.

Look at his Melli games. He has been a factor in every single one. Sure, he only had 4 caps, but he was a very good player in all of them
                    Was is the word to stress. Just look at his last 3 seasons. Piss poor. Oh & I wouldn't say anything about any player that was in PP or Es for half a season & played maybe 2 full games.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                      Was is the word to stress. Just look at his last 3 seasons. Piss poor.

Did not play last year because of sarbazi (along with many other players)

The two seasons before he was injured for at least 75% of the season. Did you expect him to come back firing on all cylinders after 2 long term injuries? Him and Reza Norouzi have had the worst luck with injuries in recent years.

Comment

Did not play last year because of sarbazi (along with many other players)

The two seasons before he was injured for at least 75% of the season. Did you expect him to come back firing on all cylinders after 2 long term injuries? Him and Reza Norouzi have had the worst luck with injuries in recent years.
                        When he was in Sepahan there was no injury. He was more interested in dokhtar bazi than playing according to an insider.

Comment

Arash Afshin was pretty impressive in 2011 and those years, not sure how he will do now, since staying away for so long surely must have some kind of affect on him, I wish him the best.

Comment

Here are some videos on Tractor's new player on Hamza Younes

Comment

Reza Haghighi signs with Malavan.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=236809

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                Arash Afshin was pretty impressive in 2011 and those years, not sure how he will do now, since staying away for so long surely must have some kind of affect on him, I wish him the best.
                                Whatever happened to that guy? Afshin Ghotbi had a lot of hope in him during 2011 AFC.

Comment

Working...
                                X