The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
    Wow he played in the Champions League last year and plays on Tunisia NT, he is also only 29, this might be one of our leagues best ever foreign signings if it works out, Tractor made 2 of the biggest foreign signings this summer, good for them and the league.
    Seems like a solid player!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Interesting the quality of the foreign players that come to our league is rapidly increasing lately
      We are happy about a tunisian defender and some players from Azeri league when Turkish league welcomes the like of Van persie, Nani, etc... Poor Iran..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        We are happy about a tunisian defender and some players from Azeri league when Turkish league welcomes the like of Van persie, Nani, etc... Poor Iran..
        We are not in Europe, Asian Champions League aint even a tenth of attractive than it is to play in the Euro League. What do you expect ?

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
          We are not in Europe, Asian Champions League aint even a tenth of attractive than it is to play in the Euro League. What do you expect ?
          China, UAE, Qatar, Japan aren't in Europe and attracted this kind of players too.

Comment

image.jpg

If you look at Saeid's Instagram, he has taken out of his bio the information about being a player for atletico Madrid. Also, look at his avatar he is letting fans know new information is coming soon. This is safe to say a transfer is going to be completed soon. If what I've read on here is true then it will probably be Getafe b but it's still possible another team has picked him up.

Comment

China, UAE, Qatar, Japan aren't in Europe and attracted this kind of players too.
              China UAE Qatar = Spend HUGE Amounts of money on players

Japan = Is just special, simple. Also huge amount of money but at the same time top notch facilities in every stadium for every team all around the country..

Comment

Originally posted by Shervinjalili View Post
                [ATTACH]16095[/ATTACH]
                If you look at Saeid's Instagram, he has taken out of his bio the information about being a player for atletico Madrid. Also, look at his avatar he is letting fans know new information is coming soon. This is safe to say a transfer is going to be completed soon. If what I've read on here is true then it will probably be Getafe b but it's still possible another team has picked him up.
                I read on twitter he is going to Rostov.... :/ Hope its not true

Comment

bro the sanctions were lifted just yesterday, in 2-3 years time our clubs will have more money too buy. Btw he is a tunisian striker who plays on their NT, which is on par to TM.

Comment

China, UAE, Qatar, Japan didn't have HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS stolen my america.

Comment

Ezatollahi's agent is saying that he is going to Rostov in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                        China, UAE, Qatar, Japan didn't have HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS stolen my america.
                        Thats right. We got our shit in order in Iran. Good management from top to bottom and pretty much near zero corruption. All our clubs are private money making machines but the only reason that we are in this seep shit is AMERICA.

Comment

Ezatolahi to Russia is not a bad move, but not a great move. This way he will get first team playing time for sure next season, and it is still great if an 18 year old can start in the RPL. Hopefully he will not turn out like Azmoun...just go there 2 seasons to develop and then head to the big 4 leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by zare3900 View Post
                            after sitting out for less than 10 month Daei is back. I think he will do better in a smaller team like Saba with less pressure than PP. same with Malavan for GN. either Daei or GN can do big with big clubs as they are too unstable. I think they will both have a good season.
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                              I don't think it was reported but teraktor signed this guy who scored in their friendly today
                              Wow, according to wikipedia (not the best source) he scored 34 goals in 52 games in the romanian league. Perhaps he will be the new goal scoring machine instead of Edinho.

Comment

Reza Moradi from Foulad to Malavan ( He is Sarbaz).

Mahini ( Perspolis), Afshin, Saeidi , Karami , Moradi ( all 4 sarbaz from Foulad clubs) are great addition to Malavan.with exception of Afshin all are good defenders adding to Knani , Pourghaz in Defense. .

Malavan still can add more players.

Zare , Nouri , Afshin

Mahini , Saeidi

Comment

Working...
                                X