• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Ali Daei rejected Malavan's job offer
    thank god.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sturm Graz vs. Terek was moved to 18:30 due to bad weather conditions

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Sturm Graz vs. Terek was moved to 18:30 due to bad weather conditions
        No summer in Austria? It's 17 degrees here and sunny.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          No summer in Austria? It's 17 degrees here and sunny.
          That's what it looked like
          https://www.facebook.com/SKSturm/vid...3519747968885/

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            You could see Milad Mohammadi training in their training clip.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              You could see Milad Mohammadi training in their training clip.
              https://www.facebook.com/SKSturm/vid...3519417088885/

I think he is shown at 0:45
              Lol @ the slow motion

Comment

Mohsen Yousefi signs with Padideh.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=234713

Comment

Mohammadi starts

Bildschirmfoto 2015-07-08 um 17.58.52.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bahbah View Post
                    Mohammadi starts

[ATTACH]16058[/ATTACH]
                    Bah bah!

Comment

Just found this video, can someone explain me who this Ehsan Pahlevan lad is?

He looks so decent in this video, his skills remind me of Masoud in his prime

Comment

he is a winger and he plays for zob ahan. he is a regular call up to Omid TM and is in and out of the starting XI.

extremely talented, one of the more impressive young players in the league who i feel doesnt get enough attention. he can dribble very well and is a very speedy/quick player. i put him in my list of top 10 players to watch out for last season and he sort of disappointed me to a certain extent because i thought this would be the year where he stands out but i am pretty confident that can happen this year since last season was his first playing fix (if im not mistaken).

kind of reminds me of another version of KB....i say this guy has equal if not more potential though.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          he is a winger and he plays for zob ahan. he is a regular call up to Omid TM and is in and out of the starting XI.

extremely talented, one of the more impressive young players in the league who i feel doesnt get enough attention. he can dribble very well and is a very speedy/quick player. i put him in my list of top 10 players to watch out for last season and he sort of disappointed me to a certain extent because i thought this would be the year where he stands out but i am pretty confident that can happen this year since last season was his first playing fix (if im not mistaken).

kind of reminds me of another version of KB....i say this guy has equal if not more potential though.
                          I love his dribbling and playing style, my favourite kind of players which can add some sexy flair to Team Melli.

Any chance of Pahlevan going to Europe?

Comment

I love his dribbling and playing style, my favourite kind of players which can add some sexy flair to Team Melli.

Any chance of Pahlevan going to Europe?
                            I think he definitely has more than enough to play there.....his footwork is top class. as for rumors/offers i personally havent heard of anything but again, he is one of the many raw iranian talents that can become a very good player if given the right opportunity and mentorship. my cousin roomed with him back in november in the TM Omid camp and said he was a real humble and nice guy so he definitely has the right attitude so it seems.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              I think he definitely has more than enough to play there.....his footwork is top class. as for rumors/offers i personally havent heard of anything but again, he is one of the many raw iranian talents that can become a very good player if given the right opportunity and mentorship. my cousin roomed with him back in november in the TM Omid camp and said he was a real humble and nice guy so he definitely has the right attitude so it seems.
                              He definitely has alot of talent but he rarely gets playing time to show his talent.

Comment

He was at Sepahan the season before last & Kranchar didn't give him even a minute of playing time. The season before that he was at Zob and he played a lot more. He is back at zob.

Comment

Working...
                                X