The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kia View Post
    Why? Is Gordani not good? How was it the best & now average?
    Gordani is one of the worst fullbacks I have seen playing in a top club IPL club in recent years. His presence in sepahan will damage your defense's line just wait and see. Horrible move.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

http://www.transfermarkt.at/milad-mo...or_2206731#ath

http://www.austriansoccerboard.at/in...-2015/page-330

Sturm fans are very postive about Mohammadi.
      Last edited by 04041374; 07-05-2015, 11:14 AM.

Comment

How did he do? anyone know?
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
          How did he do? anyone know?
          Let's say offensively he was much better than the LB that played before him, he was the quickest player for their team I'd say, couple of great runs/counters, and defensively he did the job (sometimes left too much space for his opponents) but considering he was marking Hulk he did a pretty decent work
          Overall it's up to him IMO, he's more than good enough for this team, at least to be a rotation player for now.

Let's see what happens in the next few days, I am extremely happy that he is showing so much motivation by going there for a trial and that alone is excellent, he should be able to get the contract normally and it's much easier than our other players considering he is a free agent.

Comment

whats the low down on this mohamadi guy..??
            is he part of Omid TM..? Any good..?
            if he is left back and good enough to be considered by an EU team, how come he is nowhere on CQ's radar for TM currently..?? or was he at the latest TM mini-camps and didnt make the final cut..??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              whats the low down on this mohamadi guy..??
              is he part of Omid TM..? Any good..?
              if he is left back and good enough to be considered by an EU team, how come he is nowhere on CQ's radar for TM currently..?? or was he at the latest TM mini-camps and didnt make the final cut..??
              He played 15-20 min vs Uzbekistan and did great too. He was on the bench vs Turkmenistan as well.

And yes he is part of TM Omid (starter)

Comment

^ damn, he actually played vs Uzbakistan..??
                didnt notice or even heard of him ..!!? thats bizarre..!!
                gotta go back and watch that game again and check him out..

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  ^ damn, he actually played vs Uzbakistan..??
                  didnt notice or even heard of him ..!!? thats bizarre..!!
                  gotta go back and watch that game again and check him out..
                  he was the one that tried to dribble on the left side right before torabi got the ball and scored.

Comment

So can the sarbaz players (Rafiei, abdollahzadeh,etc) play for tm and u23 now that they are in clubs?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      Gordani is one of the worst fullbacks I have seen playing in a top club IPL club in recent years. His presence in sepahan will damage your defense's line just wait and see. Horrible move.
                      He is old too (32). I have a feeling Ehsan will go to Europe in mid season & they are trying to fill the gap on the left side.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        The Austrian League is ranked 16th best of Europe, it's just that I can't name a lot of top players from that competition, but this transfer will get the job done for a player like Mohammadi.
                        Jonathan Soriano and Marcel Sabitzer are big names..
                        We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                          Sabitzer is getting wasted at RB Leipzig

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                            Sabitzer is getting wasted at RB Leipzig

Comment

Milad Mohammadi vs. Zeit St.Pertersburg: 0-1Together with playtesters Milad Mohammadi went all dangerous attacks in the second half on the left. Donis Avdijaj could storm the game at all today to make his mark. He was, as always hard, but get it to a few dribbles or Zuspiele. Donis just needs a lot of ball actions to find the game that did not allow the Russians to today.

Here are some statements from head coach Franco Foda:

That said Foda to test players: "Mohammadi has played only briefly, but you can already see that he has something on it, it is fast and moves well. Grupp is also a young player with potential, with whom I was pleased today. In any case, both are playing on Wednesday longer, then we'll see. "

http://www.sturmnetz.at/niederlage-g...ssische-stars/

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                Unfortunately, I feel most Iranian players have to swallow their pride and take these type of trials to get noticed. Until our international reputation clears up (hopefully Nuclear Deal will do great job in helping that). This is the route we have to take.
                                Yes or go to Qatar and become a has been with petro dollars in the pocket so they can open a car dealership post retirement. If they want a lasting legacy in football like Hashemian or Kia they have to put the time and effort in, sometimes in weaker Euro leagues.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X