The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    I thought Mohammad did well! He is very quick and seemed confident. He had one fault throw-in, no biggy.
    at first he looked shaky but he did well after a couple of minutes

one good plus is that for a fullback he looks to get forward at EVERY oppurtunity which im sure will factor in the clubs decision

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
      at first he looked shaky but he did well after a couple of minutes

one good plus is that for a fullback he looks to get forward at EVERY oppurtunity which im sure will factor in the clubs decision
      Also, because of his speed, he is able to track-back real well as well.

Comment

Sturm Graz is in the Europa League so if Mohammadi gets signed, it will be very good.

Comment

Austrian Football Analyst Tim Armitage on Mohammadi's Performance (Twitter)

seemed very energetic & wanted to create overlaps. One freekick he took lacked quality. I would expect him to get another chance

Comment

Hope he gets a contract.

It's these type of players from smaller clubs who mostly go to Europe instead of PP and SS talents.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
              Sturm Graz is in the Europa League so if Mohammadi gets signed, it will be very good.
              Definitely good, but I am not enthusiast about the Austrian League.

I guess any EU exposition is good for our players though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Definitely good, but I am not enthusiast about the Austrian League.

I guess any EU exposition is good for our players though.
                Obviously a step down from the Bundesliga (Germany), but good chance to grow stronger (especially physically) and have sound discipline.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  Obviously a step down from the Bundesliga (Germany), but good chance to grow stronger (especially physically) and have sound discipline.
                  The Austrian League is ranked 16th best of Europe, it's just that I can't name a lot of top players from that competition, but this transfer will get the job done for a player like Mohammadi.

Comment

Unfortunately, I feel most Iranian players have to swallow their pride and take these type of trials to get noticed. Until our international reputation clears up (hopefully Nuclear Deal will do great job in helping that). This is the route we have to take.

Comment

Austrian teams have a good record on selling their players to top European leagues especially to Germany

About 5-6 of out 11 players in the Austrian NT plays in the German Bundesliga

Also Austrian teams mostly make it to the EL group stages and eventally advance to the round of 16

Some oldtimers may remember that Sturm Graz and Minavand played at the CL three consecutive times and won their group once
                      Last edited by 04041374; 07-05-2015, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        The Austrian League is ranked 16th best of Europe, it's just that I can't name a lot of top players from that competition, but this transfer will get the job done for a player like Mohammadi.
                        Valentino Lazaro, great player!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Sepahan just went from having potentially the best defensive line in the league to now an average one with gordani at LB
                          Why? Is Gordani not good? How was it the best & now average?

Comment

^ kia jan who will start next to Padovani next season, Aghili or Karami?

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                              ^ kia jan who will start next to Padovani next season, Aghili or Karami?
                              My guess would be Karami.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                                My guess would be Karami.
                                I don't think that Aghily will accept to be benched tbh

Comment

Working...
                                X