• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payam Sadeghian joins naft.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
      Payam Sadeghian joins naft.
      I guess it's good for Naft, but what the fvck happened with the European offers!? BS as usual..

Comment

Comment

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Great news: Mobali officially extended with Naft for 1 season!

http://www.naftclub.com/d.asp?id=13189

With Amiri and Sadeghian on the wings Naft will look really good offensively. Beiranvand also renewed with Naft, now if Ezzati stays and they sign one more good foreign player I'll be happy.

Hopefully the players that left them to join Persepolis and Esteghlal understand their mistake once they face Naft next season

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            I guess it's good for Naft, but what the fvck happened with the European offers!? BS as usual..
            I was talking to my brother last night, and telling him that Jahanbakhsh will likely stay at NEC. He asked me what players are currently in any of the top leagues, and I told him nobody was. I really took for granted when we had Nekounam and Shojaei in La Liga, Dejagah in Bundesliga/EPL, and even Davari in his one season in Bundesliga.

We are a good team, why do we have no players in any top leagues (Spain, England, Germany)?

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
              I was talking to my brother last night, and telling him that Jahanbakhsh will likely stay at NEC. He asked me what players are currently in any of the top leagues, and I told him nobody was. I really took for granted when we had Nekounam and Shojaei in La Liga, Dejagah in Bundesliga/EPL, and even Davari in his one season in Bundesliga.

We are a good team, why do we have no players in any top leagues (Spain, England, Germany)?
              I honestly don't know, I think it's because of a mix of different factors, but one thing is for sure, following Iranian football is really painful.

But it's all worth it when in the end we see our cheetahs enter the pitch and play against the best in the world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                Great news: Mobali extended with Naft for 1 season!

With Amiri and Sadeghian on the wings Naft will look really good offensively. Beiranvand also renewed with Naft, now if Ezzati stays and they sign one more good foreign player I'll be happy.

Hopefully the players that left them to join Persepolis and Esteghlal understand their mistake once they face Naft next season
                You know what amazes me? These players that left Naft for PP and SS have seen other players destroying their football careers by joining those teams and not even getting paid for it and yet again they make the same mistake again. I don't understand why they can't learn from other player's mistake? If they think the only way to get to team melli is by joining those teams they could not be more wrong as CQ has proven that he doesn't care where the players are playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  Great news: Mobali officially extended with Naft for 1 season!

I knew it. The management at Naft is pretty good. Now they are being linked with Nekounam and either Seyed Jalal/Sadeghi. If Ezzati leaves they should get Nekounam and if they get Seyed Jalal as a replacement for Padovani (who just signed for Sepahan), they would have a solid defence.

Comment

Croatian Defender Maric Set to Join Iran’s Persepolis

TEHRAN (Tasnim) - Luka Maric, who has been linked with summer move to Persepolis football team, will travel to Iran on Thursday to pen a contract with the Iranian team.
                    printPrint

The 28-year-old Croat defender currently plays for Zawisza Bydgoszcz in Poland's Ekstraklasa.

Persepolis coach Branko Ivankovic looks at new recruits for the new season of the Iran professional League (IPL).

Persepolis is also negotiated with Ivan Krstanovic, the 32-year-old Croat striker, who has already played in Dinamo Zagreb, Rijeka and Zadar.

http://www.tasnimnews.com/english/Home/Single/787300

Good signings by PP.
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Esteghlal Khuzestan sign Brazilian born, Equatorial Guinea international, Eduardo Ferreira, he plays for Macae in the Brazilian Serie B. Also they signed a Brazilian fitness coach.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=233292

Comment

I thought Maric and Krstanovic have already been to Iran and returned back? So I assume, that they are going to sign for PP. Good additions though

Comment

Naft decided to roll the dice on Payam. Its a risk, but the potential reward is massive. They needed to add some quality, and this definitely does it.

Mansourian and Sadeghian have a history together, and my guess is that 1. Mansourian can get Payam to smarten up, and 2. Payam himself is looking for a bounce back season to prove people wrong.

It looks like Beiranvand is staying, which is also good news.

Naft need to add a couple CB's (lost both Pado and Hajmo), and a piece or two in central midfield. Adding one more striker for depth would be in my plans as well if I was in charge.

Comment

Mansourian will smack Sadeghian around if he acts out of line. Its a good fit actually.

Comment

Somewhat out of left field here, but I think Aliasgari would be a good target for Naft as well.

I know he had a poor season, but he was being played completely out of position. He is a RW, let him play RW, not LB. He is another former Mansourian u23 player and could really solidify Naft's depth on wing. He is still relatively young, and has plenty of time to bounce back from a bad season.

Basically when the u23 was firing on all cylinders, everyone was talking about Afshin and Ansarifard, but Aliasgari was the unsung hero of that team. I think he would be a good fit with Mansourian and Naft's system.

BTW, does anyone have any news on Arash Afshin?? Where will he play next season? He had 3 years of lengthy injuries, and last year he was one of the sarbazi victims.

Any news on the kid?

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                                Somewhat out of left field here, but I think Aliasgari would be a good target for Naft as well.

I know he had a poor season, but he was being played completely out of position. He is a RW, let him play RW, not LB. He is another former Mansourian u23 player and could really solidify Naft's depth on wing. He is still relatively young, and has plenty of time to bounce back from a bad season.

Basically when the u23 was firing on all cylinders, everyone was talking about Afshin and Ansarifard, but Aliasgari was the unsung hero of that team. I think he would be a good fit with Mansourian and Naft's system.

BTW, does anyone have any news on Arash Afshin?? Where will he play next season? He had 3 years of lengthy injuries, and last year he was one of the sarbazi victims.

Any news on the kid?
                                I think I read somwhere that he is on loan at Malavan.

Comment

Working...
                                X