The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Rezaeian is currently negotiating with Perspolis and is likely to join the Red Army

Source: ISNA, 90
    May i ask what the Red Army is?
    Is PP considered as The Red Army in the media and their fans?

Red fucking Army?? LOL
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post

Red fucking Army?? LOL
      Well, at least the majority of the fans are calling PP "Arteshe Sorkh" which means Red Army

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post

Red fucking Army?? LOL
        As a Perspolisi, I refrain from calling the team "Red Army". Based on its current state, its more like a "Red Clown Army".

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
          Beiranvand: I won't be staying in Naft this season.
          Source: Varzesh 3

Hopefully, he goes to Europe and Naft replaces him with a good keeper.
          Everyone in Naft Tehran should stay put until their ACL run is over. We need an Iranian team to at least make the final match this year.

Players who go to PP mostly end up underperforming due to lack of motivation. Blame it on PP not having a successful youth program.
          sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Rezaian needs to avoid PP at all costs and either go to Naft or Sepahan

Comment

This is the main reason why we don't have success at the ACL. None of our clubs can maintain a solid team rooster for more than a season. It seems as if in Iran they don't understand that have a team chemistry is better than having high value players. Every season its the same story.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                This is the main reason why we don't have success at the ACL. None of our clubs can maintain a solid team rooster for more than a season. It seems as if in Iran they don't understand that have a team chemistry is better than having high value players. Every season its the same story.
                I know that feeling my team doesn't have a rooster either

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                  Rezaian needs to avoid PP at all costs and either go to Naft or Sepahan
                  Fully agree.

Comment

Rezzaian should go to zob ahan. I think I am cheering for Zob Ahan if they build a good team under Golmohamadi. I respect Golmad.

Comment

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

So if Beiranvand is not joining any other IPL club and leaving Naft, does that mean he will go to europe or Khatar (aka qatar) ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Esteghlal Khuzestan

Out:
                        Majid Heidari
                        Yazdan Abbasian
                        Reza Kardoust
                        Mohammad Reza Mahdavi

Foolad

In:
                        Hossein Maleki

Gostaresh Foolad

Out:
                        Mohammad Nasseri

Saba Qom

Out:
                        Saeid Mehdipour

Siah Jamegan Khorasan

In:
                        Saeid Mehdipour
                        Mohammad Nasseri
                        Peyman Miri
                        We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Naft Tehran and Saipa negotiation with former player of Sporting CP
                          Carlos Saleiro

Comment

Yup matter of fact Persepolis definitely doesn't have a rooster. Bunch of head less chickens running on the field. No wonder PP has no league title in more than 7 years.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
                              Naft Tehran and Saipa negotiation with former player of Sporting CP
                              Carlos Saleiro
                              Lol, it should go the other way around

Comment

Beiranvand's message about him leaving

سلام دوستان خوبم من اين شايعه ها رو تكذيب مي كنم و هر بازيكني دوست داره به تيم بزرگي بره ولي من با نفت قرارداد دارم و هر بازيكني كه قرارداد داشته باشه نبايد با تيمي هاي ديگري مذاكره كنه و باشگاه نفت بايد برا رفتن من يا نرفتن من تصميم بگيرد

Hello my dear friends, I deny the rumours. Everyone loves to play for big clubs but I still have a contract with Naft. They are going to decide about my situation

Comment

Working...
                                X