No announcement yet.

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would rather Hajsafi stay and help Sepahan is ACL next year.
    Bochum is not the same team it was before.
    They have been getting worse since being relegated and I do not seeing this being an upgrade for him.

I think him going to a Brazilian or Puerto Rican league would be even better for him!
    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
      They have been getting worse since being relegated and I do not seeing this being an upgrade for him.

I think him going to a Brazilian or Puerto Rican league would be even better for him!
      It has been a millions years Hajsafi is playing with Sepahan, he saw everything there. he should a new environment. Sure Bundesliga2 isn't champions league but seeing how hard it is to send our players to Europe we should grap every opportunity. We should go step by step.

Snubing such team in order to wait that Dortmund come is stupid, time is passing fast for him.

I would like to add that ACL is not the same it was before. We only face sh1tty arab clubs, not the competitive japanese/koreans like before. Snubbing Germany for being IPL champions for the X times and playing al-kesafat would be stupid

Comment

My sources tell me that Javeed is not really a troll but rather actually retarded

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
          My sources tell me that Javeed is not really a troll but rather actually retarded
          My source (which is actually you) tells me that you have man boobs.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Some days I wake up and I just wish that all of our players played in the Puerto Rican league

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
              lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                Some days I wake up and I just wish that all of our players played in the Puerto Rican league

Lmfao

Comment

Javeed is the biggest troll who made it this far not to be permanent banned, unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Javeed is the biggest troll who made it this far not to be permanent banned, unbelievable
                    Michael Umana came to Iran from the same part of the world.
                    There were people like you who were close-minded to this transfer in Costa Rica, yet it has worked out very well for him and has learned things about Iran that the media does not show about the country.
                    Statistically speaking, based on footballdatabase, the top Puerto Rican team is equal to Vfl Bochum in terms of points earned.
                    The same people laughed when PAG went to China because it wasn't Europe.
                    Sometimes you have to stop being obnoxious to see that there are places in the world where beautiful football is played and our players can improve in.
                    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

There were people like you who were close-minded to this transfer in Costa Rica, yet it has worked out very well for him and has learned things about Iran that the media does not show about the country.
                      Statistically speaking, based on footballdatabase, the top Puerto Rican team is equal to Vfl Bochum in terms of points earned.
                      Sometimes you have to stop being obnoxious to see that there are places in the world where beautiful football is played and our players can improve in.
                      Lol ..

Comment

Confirmed Transfers

Esteghlal Khuzestan

Out:
                        Lamine Diawara

Gostaresh Foolad

In:
                        Mohsen Delir
                        Saeid Aghaei

Persepolis

In:
                        Farshad Ahmadzadeh

Tractor Sazi

In:
                        Farzad Jafari

Out:
                        Farshad Ahmadzadeh
                        Mohsen Delir
                        Saeid Aghaei

Comment

Javeed, I need some of your drugs bro. They seem amazing.

Comment

I feel like this transfer window has started off much slower compared to years past. Hopefully not much activity occurs and most of the players stick to their teams. Prefer to see each team make like 4 or 5 moves compared to making 10 moves like they normally would.

Comment

Any news on Shojaei's club situation?

Any European teams interested in him?

Comment

I was hoping for Ahmadzadeh to make a definite move to tractor. Would be a shame to loose him
                                Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Working...
                                X