The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    It seems, that his agent has already denied the offer.

http://iran-varzeshi.com/Newspaper/BlockPrint/75214

Hamshahri Varzeshi have reported about Ghoochannejhad being linked with a move to Perpsolis

taremis agent denied the offer?

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
      taremis agent denied the offer?
      He told that Taremi hasn't received any interest from that team.

Comment

Beiranvand is said to be joining Perspolis next season, apparently his transfer has been approved.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1323668...-صادر-شد
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

I'm fine with Beiranvand joining our team. As long as it this BS hashieh with Esteghlal fans and how he "lied" and other unnecessary crap doesn't start again.

It's very annoying. People forget that there have been so many players who've jumped ship. Red or blue. An example would be Nikbakht. Or in recent years Pouladi. He was an Esteghlal player. In fact he was in the roster when they won the league in 2008-09 I believe.

So who cares if Beiranvand joins Persepolis. If he joins Persepolis or Esteghlal, it's because he chose Persepolis or Esteghlal.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
            I'm fine with Beiranvand joining our team. As long as it this BS hashieh with Esteghlal fans and how he "lied" and other unnecessary crap doesn't start again.

It's very annoying. People forget that there have been so many players who've jumped ship. Red or blue. An example would be Nikbakht. Or in recent years Pouladi. He was an Esteghlal player. In fact he was in the roster when they won the league in 2008-09 I believe.

So who cares if Beiranvand joins Persepolis. If he joins Persepolis or Esteghlal, it's because he chose Persepolis or Esteghlal.
            Perspolis has had several Esteghlal players joining them and shining with the team. Players like Shahrokh Bayani, Nikbakht who both even scored in the derby against their former teams (Esteghlal).

Or Hasheminasab Perspolis player who joined Esteghlal and scores against Perspolis in the derby. I believe Alizadeh also scored against Perspolis as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              Perspolis has had several Esteghlal players joining them and shining with the team. Players like Shahrokh Bayani, Nikbakht who both even scored in the derby against their former teams (Esteghlal).

Or Hasheminasab Perspolis player who joined Esteghlal and scores against Perspolis in the derby. I believe Alizadeh also scored against Perspolis as well?
              Yeah, Alizadeh scored against Perspolis. He was the player with the crazy throw ins.

One time his goal got denied because his throw in went straight into the goal

Comment

According to Hamshahri Varzeshi, Tarmei is linked with a move to Spain

Is there any league Taremi is not linked with?!

Comment

^ I think just the premier league at this point
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

.Taremi has the potential. But honestly all this sounds like bazaar garmi. Whenever players actually went to Europe there was never so many countries mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

ever since these papers started printing this shit about him being close to a transfer, he hasn't really played very well.

Two critical games and 180 minutes of playing time but no goals, no assists, no good effort from him.
                      His mind isn't here, it seems.

Comment

According to Estili on IRIB Varzesh, Turkish clubs are interested in signing Ali Alipour

Comment

Alireza Beiranvand will leave Naft. His next destination is either Europe or Perspolis.

Comment

Taremi should seriously go to Europe if he has decent offers on the table.

There's no reason for him to stay and waste away in the PGL.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              According to Estili on IRIB Varzesh, Turkish clubs are interested in signing Ali Alipour
                              Only if its a top 3 club in Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                                Only if its a top 3 club in Turkey
                                He has already extended according to media.

Comment

Working...
                                X