• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rahmani: Next season I hope to play in a non-sarbazi team

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...bstory_index=0

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
      Norwich City has just offered 7 million euros for Jahanbakhsh.
      source?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        Sukaj has been released by Sepahan officially. Ever since 2012, he has been a very loyal player to us and he will sorely be missed. I like Faraki but he is making a mistake releasing a player who brought great energy and chemistry to the team.
        It was time for him to go. Sukaj was good for us last 2 seasons.With Khalatbari Luciano and Sharifi this season, he didnt get a chance to play. I liked him but i hated how whenever he got the ball he would shoot it one time.

Comment

Originally posted by MesKerman341 View Post
          source?
          Isna and the Gaurdian

Comment

I'm guessing the rumors will begin to fly in once Team Melli returns back to Iran in 2 weeks.

Comment

Rumour: Hashem Beikzadeh is set to join Perspolis!

Comment

I have a feeling Sukay will end up in PP.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                  Isna and the Gaurdian
                  Show us the links then. Otherwise fake.

Comment

Good News:

According to Varzesh3: VfL Bochum are negotiating with Sepahan for the transfer of Ehsan Hajsafi to the German club.

Comment

^^any European news is a good news for our players.
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

I completely forgot about Bochum. Though they did so much for iranian football..

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                          Good News:

According to Varzesh3: VfL Bochum are negotiating with Sepahan for the transfer of Ehsan Hajsafi to the German club.
                          What a mature move from Hajsafi, shame he didn't do it sooner when EPL teams were knocking.

Comment

Comment

IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                                X