The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Our talents have nothing to do in the Albanian League. My friend is Albanian and he thinks their league is a joke.
    khob a lot of people think IPL is a joke doesent make it true, a lot of people think MLS is a joke doesent make it true. your friends opinion = opinion

Comment

league bartar is better then the albanian league, lets be real

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        http://www.dt.se/fotboll/superettan/...dalkurds-trupp
        Milad Zeneyedpour went from Erbil SC in Iraq to a swedish club, he is currently in Spain with 2nd division team Dalkurd FF.
        Not sure if it's a trial or they've signed him yet.
        He has signed a contract according to his agent

https://www.instagram.com/saeed_ganji65/

Comment

He should only go to the Albanian club if it helps him get noticed more (I think it will), if not I am not to familiar with the league but I am assuming it won't be great.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Umm Salal will pay $500 000 USD to Naft Tehran for Vahid Amiri

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1309414...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
              Umm Salal will pay $500 000 USD to Naft Tehran from Vahid Amiri

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1309414...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF
              Khak bar sare moon.

Comment

Vaaaay. Toro khoda not another one of our players in Qatar. WTF is happening.

Comment

I'm just wondering: how come they never buy our players before they join TM? Oh wait, maybe I was right the entire time...

Comment

Apparently, Naft has rejected it.

http://90tv.ir/news/223276/%D9%85%D8...8C%D8%B1%DB%8C

Comment

Amiri is one of the few situations I wouldn't mind him going to Qatar at this stage in his career....I'm not sure if you guys remember but a month or two back he had an interview with ISNA where he was talking about how he doesn't make much money because he was a student for a while who received a degree in law and therefore didn't start his career until later on in his career so he hasn't made much money at all. I'm not saying I hope he goes, but if he does I wouldn't bash him and neither should anyone else, this guy has always been a class act and deserves nothing but respect.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Amiri is one of the few situations I wouldn't mind him going to Qatar at this stage in his career....I'm not sure if you guys remember but a month or two back he had an interview with ISNA where he was talking about how he doesn't make much money because he was a student for a while who received a degree in law and therefore didn't start his career until later on in his career so he hasn't made much money at all. I'm not saying I hope he goes, but if he does I wouldn't bash him and neither should anyone else, this guy has always been a class act and deserves nothing but respect.
                        Agar baazikone TM nabood migoftam harja doost dari boro, amma Amiri yeki az mohrehaaye TM boode.

Bere Qatar baazish mirize beham, in bashgaahaaye nanesage qatari vaghean dost daran TM raa az pa beandazan.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I hope Naft will let him go. He is a genuine person and deserves this opportunity to better his life for his family.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                            Agar baazikone TM nabood migoftam harja doost dari boro, amma Amiri yeki az mohrehaaye TM boode.
                            Bere Qatar baazish mirize beham, in bashgaahaaye nanesage qatari vaghean dost daran TM raa az pa beandazan.
                            Manam doost nadaram bebinam bere Qatar ama chon shariete bazi garish ye joorie ajib hast va tahala poole khoob natoonest besaze (bar axe bazikonane TM) agar bere, ma nemitoonim as dasdtesh narahat bashim. Agar bere europa ke behtare vali fekr nakonam ke ye bazi koni ke ba 27 sen va tarjobe ham nadare, entezare jeddi nist. Man fekr mikonam chon enghad een Amiri ahklaghe herfiei dare, forme baziesh paeen nemire.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He's only 27... He can definitely wait couple of years (at least till WC 2018, if we make it) before going to waste in QSL. He can join a top IPL team where he will get decent money till then! Joining a team in China wouldn't be a bad experience for him either

Comment

I thought he would leave to China alongside Hosseini. What happened to that? At least going as TM player to China is less embarrassing than transferring to Qatar. But both are still on the same spectrum at the end

Comment

Working...
                                X