Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    http://www.dt.se/fotboll/superettan/...dalkurds-trupp
    Milad Zeneyedpour went from Erbil SC in Iraq to a swedish club, he is currently in Spain with 2nd division team Dalkurd FF.
    Not sure if it's a trial or they've signed him yet.
    He's has joined Dalkurds pre-season training camp in Spain and he's quoted saying "I've never seen such tight knitted team during my entire career. It's like a family. Everyone works together, from top to bottom. From the coaching staff to the players".

That quote my friends says a lot about Iranian football. I can't count the many times I've pointed out the fact that we unfortunately lack the basics i.e. systems, tactics, professionalism and the understanding how a team wins together on a consistent basis without just relying on talent.

Another note is that Dalkurd is basically a NT for Kurds like Assyriska and Syrianska is for Assyrians/Syriacs, so playing in Erbil got some Kurdish connections going there. Funny thing is that Dalkurd was founded only in 2004 and has climbed the Swedish division faster that any other team. Brwa Nouri who plays in the top division with Östersund with Saman Ghoddos used to play in Dalkurd.

Milads hope is to strike a contract with them, which he has a got shot of doing unless his age, fitness and injury history will stop the team to invest.

Comment

I might also add that Dalkurd did some big signings for being a newcomer in Superettan (2nd tier) with bringing in 2 former big players in Allsvenskan: Dusan Djuric, mf, who's played in Ligue 1 and won the Swiss league with FC Zürich and Tom Söderberg, cb, who was a impactful player in Elfsborg and Häcken in his younger days. Interesting squad, plus there are rumors that some Kurdish investors are looking to put money in the club, which isn't really a fruitful investment with Sweden having the 51% rule in effect like in Germany.

Comment

Adil Chihi signs with Esteghlal to end of season

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          Adil Chihi signs with Esteghlal to end of season

Comment

Video of him

Comment

Chichi was very unlucky with injuries over the past years. In Germany no one wanted him anymore, he was on trial with 2nd division sides like Düsseldorf and Bochum and failed. He also failed a trial with Osasuna beginnig of this season. Quality wise he is now a Bundesliga 3 player max..
              Curious to see how he does at Esteghlal now.

Comment

It is nice to see iranian clubs are slowly learning that they need to start negotiations with their players before the season is up and before the players/coaches contracts are up. The off season was always a zoo and prices of went up for no reason... In the last couple weeks Esteghlal has renewed Rahmati's contract, Gostaresh renewed their Manager's contract (kamalvand is the manager there) and apparently Persepolis has started talks with branko already...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  I don't know why but I get the feeling afsharzadeh is naive and stupid just by watching this picture. My feeling is telling me this is a failure for SS. I have not seen this guy and I don't know anything about him. Let's wait and see what comes next.

Comment

is this transfer even legal? The IPL transfer window is closed. How have they signed him and how can he play in the remaining 9 games?

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                      is this transfer even legal? The IPL transfer window is closed. How have they signed him and how can he play in the remaining 9 games?
                      He was a free agent. Free agents can transfer to any team regardless of the transfer window being open or closed

Comment

Whatever happened to Amiri and Hosseini transferring to the Chinese League?

Comment

17-year old Reza Karimi has been invited by Albanian champions Skënderbeu to be on trial.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCYi4FwAYe_/

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            17-year old Reza Karimi has been invited by Albanian champions Skënderbeu to be on trial.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCYi4FwAYe_/
                            He's quite talented! IMO he can find a better team in a better league

I wonder why he isn't called up by Peyrovani...

Comment

Our talents have nothing to do in the Albanian League. My friend is Albanian and he thinks their league is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Our talents have nothing to do in the Albanian League. My friend is Albanian and he thinks their league is a joke.
                                well, the only bright side is that he may get noticed by better teams if he plays some champions league play off or europa league games ... But yes, it's a very weak league

Comment

Working...
                                X