Nouri: I have a very good offer from an Arab team

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

Only one I don't mind going to an arab team

Comment

i dont know why he thinks he DESERVED to be called up for the asian cup and the new list that just came out.

Comment

Noori is delusional regarding TM call up. I respect Noori even tho I dislike Perspolis but he needs to realize not everyone makes the cut and everyone that made it were more talented and younger than he is.

Comment

I felt bad listening to him talk. Being just a fan you forget how upset each player gets when they don't get invited, thinking about how hard they work during the season in order to get invited. He is trying to be positive but Nouri knows that it's very very unlikely he will be fit and ready for any major tournaments for TM again in his footballing career. I think him saying he deserved to be invited, may come off "overly-confident" but I actually got what he was saying and where he was coming from. You can tell he is not a player that creates hashieh, and in all honesty he has been the best he can be in recent years. He was invited to TM and scored 3 goals in a friendly match and was crossed off the list and some questionable players were taken to the WC. We lack CAM, and by default he was one of the better ones in the league in my opinion. Regardless he has done everything he can for Persepolis and we appreciate him for it, but if I was him I would definitely go to that Arab team in this part of my career, go into a less stressful environment, and get as much money as he can before he retires. This will be most likely the only time that any teams outside our league would be interested in him.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

^ If it was Khalatbari saying these stuff then it would be completely understandable. But Nouri has never been good enough to be TM material. He's lucky he was capped as much as he was with as little talent and vision as he has.

Comment

Guys, when does the transfer window open and close?

Comment

Noori was a decent player back in 2009-2011, but now he is a crappy geezer.

Comment

Nouri is too on and off. All Iran players are like that but Nouri is too on and off. Its wether hes horrendously horrible, or he plays pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      Depends on the league, some leagues have their window open later, but many important ones run from season end in May until June 31st. I'm not sure about IPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        Iran's league window opens tomorrow, June 2nd.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

تاج خبر داد:

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، مهدی تاج رئیس سازمان لیگ در گفت و گویی تلفنی در برنامه 90 اظهار داشت: قطعاً لیگ برتر فوتبال 16 تیمی برگزار خواهد شد و امکان برگزاری لیگ برتر با 18 تیم با توجه به کمبودهایی که در زمینه زمین بازی، امکانات و ... وجود دارد، امکان پذیر نیست.

Comment

Norwich City has just offered 7 million euros for Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                              Norwich City has just offered 7 million euros for Jahanbakhsh.
                              Holy crap are you serious? damn thats a lot of money!
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Sukaj has been released by Sepahan officially. Ever since 2012, he has been a very loyal player to us and he will sorely be missed. I like Faraki but he is making a mistake releasing a player who brought great energy and chemistry to the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X