The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Don't know why you make such conclusions: 22-year old Milad Mohammadi who played already played in the main NT and had a trial in Austria convinced Rah Ahan to let him go to the club that looked for him since July and paid 500k dollars to sign him. There is no 2nd division Russian side to pay such an amount.

While 18-year old Reza who had 9 caps for Naft MIS was conviced not to join Vitoria U19
    That was ironic bro, specially to underline that with iranians we never know where they will end (in Chaab case, even Tadeu and a known portuguese newspaper was saying Vitoria won't miss his signature once the visa is OK)

Comment

New interview with Afshin Esmaeilzadeh

"It was a huge mistake to leave Portugal for Iran."

"In fact I wanted to return back to Portugal, but Ali Daei rejected a possible transfer and told me that he needs me."

"I once lied that I only ate milk and cake when I was in Portugal to get more money from Perspolis but it never happened. In Portugal ,I had a comfortable life and was never forced to limit myself to eat milk and cake."

"I have never heard of Reza Karmolachaab but please tell him that he should never return back to Iran and rather stay in Portugal to improve himself."

http://cup.ir/sport/archive/487/view/101193

What a baby. It's all his own fault.

Comment

According to Khabar Varzeshi, representatives of an Istanbul-based club will be in Iran to watch Mehdi Taremi in action againt Sepahan and for negotiations

Last edited by 04041374; 01-30-2016, 02:26 PM.

Comment

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

According to Khabar Varzeshi, representatives of an Istanbul-based club will be in Iran to watch Mehdi Taremi in action againt Sepahan

It would be good if it is either besiktas, fener, or Galatasaray because they usually playing in european competitions. But if it's Kasimpasa, then he shouldn't leave because they are a bottom table side with not much hope.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
            It would be good if it is either besiktas, fener, or Galatasaray because they usually playing in european competitions. But if it's Kasimpasa, then he shouldn't leave because they are a bottom table side with not much hope.
            Actually Kasimpasa is doin great this year theyre ranked 6th and are in the race for a european league spot..
            It could be Istanbul Basaksehir aswell who are also doin great (ranked 4th just behind GS)

Comment

According to Khabar Varzeshi, representatives of an Istanbul-based club will be in Iran to watch Mehdi Taremi in action againt Sepahan and for negotiations

vaaaaaaaaaaaaaay imagine if he signs with Gala, Fener or Besiktas

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                vaaaaaaaaaaaaaay imagine if he signs with Gala, Fener or Besiktas
                Wouldn't be that big of a deal. But if it's Gala then that would be pretty exciting considering the fact that they regularly make the UCL.

Comment

why would it be bad. The three big teams are great and are regulars in champios/europa league...

Comment

Taremi in Galatasary would be pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      why would it be bad. The three big teams are great and are regulars in champios/europa league...
                      Didnt say playing for any of those teams was bad. I just said that it wouldn't be as big a deal if it was fener or besiktas, as its gala that usually make the UCL.

nevertheless they are all good options if not BS.

Comment

Sandi got clearence to play for Estegghlal Ahwaz , Pedram ( another clubless player)is still waiting
                        Pedram Ardalan Esteghlal Ahwaz's Foreign player !!.

"
                        پدرام اردلانی دیگر بازیکن جدید استقلال اهواز می باشد که هنوز مدارک وی تکمیل نشده است.
                        این بازیکن اصالت ایرانی دارد اما با دارا بودن پاسپورت آلمانی و به عنوان بازیکن خارجی به این تیم خوزستانی پیوسته است.

"

Different Dream

PEDRAM ARDALANY
                        Ahwaz's Foreign player

Aug 6, 1989 in Teheran
                        Iran
                        1,80 m
                        -

Jan 18, 2016
                        Esteghlal Ahvaz ( 1. league)
                        Right Midfield

Team Apps (Gls)
                        Partick Thistle 1 (0)
                        Arthurlie ? (?)
                        Arbroath 10 (0)

Comment

So what happened to Rubin Kazan's interest in Taremi then?

Comment

SS ahvaz would sincerily get relegated if they were playing in the Azadegan league, most Azadegan teams would own them I still have no idea why they are in the IPL

Comment

According to SNN, Taremi is linked with a move to Besiktas

http://www.snn.ir/detail/News/483271/9019

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                Sandi got clearence to play for Estegghlal Ahwaz , Pedram ( another clubless player)is still waiting
                                Pedram Ardalan Esteghlal Ahwaz's Foreign player !!.

"
                                پدرام اردلانی دیگر بازیکن جدید استقلال اهواز می باشد که هنوز مدارک وی تکمیل نشده است.
                                این بازیکن اصالت ایرانی دارد اما با دارا بودن پاسپورت آلمانی و به عنوان بازیکن خارجی به این تیم خوزستانی پیوسته است.

"

Different Dream

PEDRAM ARDALANY
                                Ahwaz's Foreign player

Aug 6, 1989 in Teheran
                                Iran
                                1,80 m
                                -

Jan 18, 2016
                                Esteghlal Ahvaz ( 1. league)
                                Right Midfield

Team Apps (Gls)
                                Partick Thistle 1 (0)
                                Arthurlie ? (?)
                                Arbroath 10 (0)

Where do they get these players from?! He recently played in the 6th Scottish division

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedram_Ardalany

Comment

Working...
                                X