The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://al-saddclub.com/English/News/...081&SportsID=1

Pouraliganji makes it seem as if he's joining Barcelona. The way he proudly says he rejected Europe for Qatar is alarming.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
      http://al-saddclub.com/English/News/...081&SportsID=1

Pouraliganji makes it seem as if he's joining Barcelona. The way he proudly says he rejected Europe for Qatar is alarming.
      Khol shod bache

Comment

His name is officially POOLaliganji from now on....he went from my favorite to my least favorite by far. I hope CQ makes him pay for such a terrible and disgraceful action.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          His name is officially POOLaliganji from now on....he went from my favorite to my least favorite by far. I hope CQ makes him pay for such a terrible and disgraceful action.
          Kind of sad but I think CQ might prefer our players going to QSL instead of staying in Iran...

Comment

javgher shode hala ke ba Xavi ham teme shodeh fekher kardeh deghe shahkar karder. kos khol! if you say you want to learn from Xavi then learn from him, Xavi did not play in a shitty team in his early 20's, he is playin in al saad because is close to retirement, you are doing things in a backward order, al saad and china should have been at the end of your career not in the beginning. kos mashanag
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Nejadmehdi, Kanaani and Cheshmi for TM

Goodbye poolaliganji

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                Kind of sad but I think CQ might prefer our players going to QSL instead of staying in Iran...
                That is not true, he has said it over and over again that he prefers our players to play in Iran. He was very angry with PAG even when he went to china as much as he may dislike our league he has come to the realization that aside from the japaneese and maybe the korean league ours is by in large the next best option and far better than the QSL where all of our players have gone to rot.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  Nejadmehdi, Kanaani and Cheshmi for TM

Goodbye poolaliganji
                  As I said, Kan'aani has good chances to move to Europe as his Sarbazi will end in a few months. Cheshmi had a solid performance in Qatar and I hope he takes one of the European offers and don't reject them because of Taasob be Esteghlal.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      That is not true, he has said it over and over again that he prefers our players to play in Iran. He was very angry with PAG even when he went to china as much as he may dislike our league he has come to the realization that aside from the japaneese and maybe the korean league ours is by in large the next best option and far better than the QSL where all of our players have gone to rot.
                      Good to know. I remember he used to constantly bash our league before that's why I thought it might be the case

Comment

What a lying 8-0er bitch, disgusting! After Cashkan and Gucci, this got to be the stupidest and most disappointing move of the last years! It's his career & life, but at least be man enough to say the truth to your fans instead of coming up with such a nasty interview! You are there for the money only, fine, go for it - but don’t tell us it's because of Xavi, you want to experience something new, it's an honor and other huge BS - kissing some hairy arab ass just for the $$$ and fooling your own compatriots and fans.

Would love CQ to kick him out of the squad, but since Poolaliganji is a bitch it will happen automatically over the time anyway since he will not improve and decline instead. This is the perfect moment for likes of Cheshmi or Kanaani to quickly get a spot in TM! If they are smart they will realize NOW they can easily replace this arab bitch. Best way of course would be to take the first European offer...
                        Formerly known as Persianking!
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout
                        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

If I find out where he lives I promise to do the same thing to him that the british dude did when he threw money at blatter.....I promise you that. Of all players that have gone to qatar this is the most pitiful. He could have had a long european career but he is dreaming waiting for barca or man u to come knocking begging him for his services instead of having a pair and going to europe where he will be tested. He is nothing but a weak minded, arrogant, and above all disgrace to TM football and his country as a whole kissing their koons the way he is. shame and embarassment at an all time high for a current TM player.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Lets not waste our time on Poolaliganji, shall we?

Comment

Morteza:

​ Playing in the Al-Sadd jersey is an honour

* I will strive to win everything with Al-Sadd

* Playing alongside Xavi is a dream and it has come true

* I preferred Al-Sadd over offers from Europe, China and Qatar

* Eager to start, I await the support from fans

I SWEAR IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_cheetah View Post
                                Morteza:
                                ​ Playing in the Al-Sadd jersey is an honour
                                * I will strive to win everything with Al-Sadd
                                * Playing alongside Xavi is a dream and it has come true
                                * I preferred Al-Sadd over offers from Europe, China and Qatar
                                * Eager to start, I await the support from fans
                                I SWEAR IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF.
                                LOL which fans?

stadium was empty even for Xavi's debut

Comment

Working...
                                X