No announcement yet.

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any news on if SS has made any new signings?
    sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

Taremi could very well in Russia I hope Persepolis accepts, the offer is appropriate too so they can easily get a good replacement

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Taremi could very well in Russia I hope Persepolis accepts, the offer is appropriate too so they can easily get a good replacement
        Exactly and even if we don't I still believe in bengston he's been good when he plays but doesn't consistently start. Taremi leaving wouldn't hurt us as much as many people think....1 million dollars can go a long way in our league.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Exactly and even if we don't I still believe in bengston he's been good when he plays but doesn't consistently start. Taremi leaving wouldn't hurt us as much as many people think....1 million dollars can go a long way in our league.
          Good point I wanted to mention that too, even if Persepolis doesn't find anyone Bengtson would be a solid starter. But unfortunately I think that at best Taremi will leave to Europe in the summer

Comment

Good point I wanted to mention that too, even if Persepolis doesn't find anyone Bengtson would be a solid starter. But unfortunately I think that at best Taremi will leave to Europe in the summer
            His contract ends in 2016. The best scenario would be that Taremi becomes champions with Perspolis and then straight joins an European team without having ITC issues.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              His contract ends in 2016. The best scenario would be that Taremi becomes champions with Perspolis and then straight joins an European team without having ITC issues.
              Champion o velesh kon it won't happen

I forgot his contract ends in 2016.... If that's the case 1million dollar is an amazing offer and Persepolis would be stupid not to accept it, otherwise his contract will run out, he will become a free agent and Persepolis gets 0 $ out of him

Comment

Originally posted by Esteghlali4life View Post
                Is there any news on if SS has made any new signings?
                They have signed Mehdi Momeni and are going to sign a Brazilian midfielder called Jefferson Kanu.

Comment

I forgot his contract ends in 2016.... If that's the case 1million dollar is an amazing offer and Persepolis would be stupid not to accept it, otherwise his contract will run out, he will become a free agent and Persepolis gets 0 $ out of him
                  Joining Rubin Kazan is the most stupid thing to do for Taremi. Rubin is a very greedy club and stops his development for sure, if there is any hope for him.

Just think about Sepahan for this season, they don't look good now. Persepolis has a good chance fro Championship and an ACL slot for sure. Persepolis is playing really good now. I hope Lobanov helps the team to keep the goal closed. My only concern is the goal keeper position.

Comment

That's why I think Taremi should reject the offer, because he will get better offers once he is a free agent in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                      Joining Rubin Kazan is the most stupid thing to do for Taremi. Rubin is a very greedy club and stops his development for sure, if there is any hope for him.

Just think about Sepahan for this season, they don't look good now. Persepolis has a good chance fro Championship and an ACL slot for sure. Persepolis is playing really good now. I hope Lobanov helps the team to keep the goal closed. My only concern is the goal keeper position.
                      ZA will win it this year

Comment

If Taremi doesnt transfer to Europe by the end of this summer's transfer window i will give up

Comment

Nice to see Russian clubs are constantly after our players.

Comment

Was all of the Milad Mohammadi stuff really bullshit ? I thought even rah ahan confirmed it ? Maybe the Russian club doesn't want to say anything until its final ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              very slim chance Persepolis will let him go
                              Persplis can easily buy a replacement with that much.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                Was all of the Milad Mohammadi stuff really bullshit ? I thought even rah ahan confirmed it ? Maybe the Russian club doesn't want to say anything until its final ?

The offer is legit. As I said Rah Ahan created a poll on their homepage, there are tons of interviews with himself, coach, manager and club president. Plus he liked two or three Instagram posts confirming the interest from Russia.
                                The transfer would most likely happen after the Olympic qualifiers. We should wait and see.

Comment

Working...
                                X