Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quieroz get's robbed...but not by who you think!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quieroz get's robbed...but not by who you think!

Has this been posted? Poor guy Hope it's just a stupid april fools joke!

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articl...8#.VRwGb_zF9QE
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Yeah, I think Bi-honar mentioned this before.
    I know it's crazy.

Comment

If IFF delayed his funds or are paying him late...assuming they do eventually pay him then this might have been a blessing in disguise for him...or else he might have been swindled out of more money.

Comment

I want to know how those funds were actually removed. How is that legal without his permission?
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
          I want to know how those funds were actually removed. How is that legal without his permission?
          The only way I can think this happened if he has someone managing his retirement funds...a crooked person who forged CQ's info and signature maybe?

Comment

He should take this case to the court.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              If IFF delayed his funds or are paying him late...assuming they do eventually pay him then this might have been a blessing in disguise for him...or else he might have been swindled out of more money.
              Lol, that's how Goudarzi, Asadi and Kaffashian will spin it
              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

How the f*ck can someone just access your account and invest it elsewhere without your permission? there has to be more to this.

Comment

And the lesson is, never open an bank account in an Arab county.

Comment

Now he may accept Qatar NT head coach position and will be rich again. I bet Arabs are lining up for him. If he goes to either Al [fill in the blank] NT we will be in trouble. He knows our team, style, players, weakness, mind games,...and have enough motivation to ruin our chances thanks to IFF.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                      Now he may accept Qatar NT head coach position and will be rich again. I bet Arabs are lining up for him.
                      I think he personally wants to go back to England. The British consider him a very quality coach - When Man u beat Barcelona in Semi-final of the 2008 Champions league, he was credited with the tactics that stopped Messi. But money talks and he lost some $$$ so you never know where he might end up.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        Now he may accept Qatar NT head coach position and will be rich again. I bet Arabs are lining up for him. If he goes to either Al [fill in the blank] NT we will be in trouble. He knows our team, style, players, weakness, mind games,...and have enough motivation to ruin our chances thanks to IFF.
                        Qatar, whether it's with Queiroz or Guardiola, will never surpass us. CQ has coached garbage teams like Mozambique and UAE, don't think he made wonders with them. Football is not all about a coach, we are now getting close to a decisive answer on whether CQ is leaving or not and the forum is turning into drama again, just as I feared... If Queiroz wants to leave to coach an Arab country, so be it, I for one would look forward to play against his team.

CQ knows our team, style, weaknesses etc.. but TM knows his tactics, style, strengths and weaknesses as well. It's not that simple as you make it seem like. Ghalenoei with a team with Dejagah, Azmoun, Ando, Jahanbakhsh etc.. is much more likely to beat "CQ's team" with Omar Abdulrahman and a bunch of 3rd rate UAE league players.

Comment

dang.... so there is no FDIC type of insurance in that country to provide some sort of insurance on it?!?

Comment

Working...
                          X