Queiroz's Iran reign ends in recrimination with Sweden loss - Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Go_Daei View Post
    I just learned they wanted Income tax from him. or was it part of all the excuses?
    what income tax, the tax has to be paid by IFF,plus he might wanna leave after the 700,000 euro he lost, he can go to europe and coach a big club and get back the money he lost, will be hard for iff to keep him mark my words even though i pray they can keep him

Comment

http://video.varzesh3.com/iran/%D8%B...-%D9%85%D9%84/

Comment

Oh well

I have no problem with his resignation. Looking at his results, it is not as if he led the TM to the 2nd round of the WC 2014 and the AFC 2015 crown. Branko Ivanovic actually had better showing than Carlos and in retrospect should have gotten an extension. I know many Iran fans like his [CQ] persona but at the end the only thing that matters and should matter are results. For that reason, I look forward to the future.

Comment

@ehsan meant the tax is part of gimmicks and frolics of IFF or whoever having beef with our good coach.. thx

Comment

http://video.varzesh3.com/iran/%D8%A...1%D8%A7%D9%86/

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
              This is the problem:

The system is not designed for acknowledging public criticism. Who other than CQ even dared to criticize the system as publicly or as often in the past year and not ended up in jail, never mind losing his/her job?!

International football has always been a source of threat and embarrassment to this regime because,

1 - It stirs up nationalistic feelings which oppose the core values of the regime.

2 - It provides an outlet for political opposition, be it waving of the shir-o-khorshid flag by the fans or wearing of green bracelets by the players.

3 - It amasses large groups of people whose mere numbers can and often do make a political statement not in jive with IR's principles, as did the mass of Iranian women in Australia about entrance to stadium or their dress code not being "Islamic" or people celebrating on the streets after the Australia/US games in 98 or the Argentina game this time.

None of this should come as a surprise to anyone and since the situation was getting quite out of theirs hands this time with CQ's popularity, a push-back was unfortunately inevitable.
              You are right on bro and the only thing I want to add to it is CQ's salary that cannot be paid by these idiots. Because god forbid they take away from their agendas in other countries in order to put some much needed money in our soccer for the exact reasons you mentioned.
              SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

It's ok, time to move on. Appoint an interim coach while looking for an appropriate foreign headcoach, preferably from Holland or Italy.
                sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by ARARAT View Post
                  I have no problem with his resignation. Looking at his results, it is not as if he led the TM to the 2nd round of the WC 2014 and the AFC 2015 crown. Branko Ivanovic actually had better showing than Carlos and in retrospect should have gotten an extension. I know many Iran fans like his [CQ] persona but at the end the only thing that matters and should matter are results. For that reason, I look forward to the future.
                  you mean the future where iran will have a crappy coach like mk or gn and not go to 2018 world cup right

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                    It's ok, time to move on. Appoint an interim coach while looking for an appropriate foreign headcoach, preferably from Holland or Italy.
                    first of all why would a foreign head coach wanna coach iran, the good one want too much money which iff cant afford and the crappy ones arent worth it, also the good one have seen what happen to CQ then wont come unless they are crazy

Comment

^^ IFF should hire a younger foreign headcoach who has great potential and good credentials but is not big-name, so the salary is fairly low. Younger coaches have a point to prove and will really invest time and effort, not constantly be on vacation. I think there are many out there who want to coach a semi-decent national team at the World Cup and use it as stepping stone to get hired elsewhere, so they'd sacrifice themselves for a while living in Iran. Kind of like the issue of research output when it comes to comparison between post-docs and senior old-time professors.
                      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Mayli kohan is a legit choice to me. Hes calm, collected and after all he got 4th place with our futsal team.

Comment

Working...
                        X