Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are you satisfied with the way TM has played under Quiroz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you satisfied with the way TM has played under Quiroz?

Vote based on the performances since the last 3 wcq until now
    yes
    0%
    no
    0%
    I am not sure
    0%

i think base on the fact, he let new players play and have create a compact defense, if we had pooladi,hajsafi,azmoun and jahanbaksh for this game we would have been in a better position but i see a bright future only under CQ,not sure if another coach come what will happen

Comment

I love how these polls go up only when we lose or are expected to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
        I love how these polls go up only when we lose or are expected to lose.
        I wanted to see who supports Quiroz despite results. Although it pisses me off that we didn't win and many times (ac and WC) we don't get results, I still support quiroz because we always play better and better every game.

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
          I wanted to see who supports Quiroz despite results. Although it pisses me off that we didn't win and many times (ac and WC) we don't get results, I still support quiroz because we always play better and better every game.
          Nothing against you - just an observation I've noticed.

I believe CQ had a very good vision for what he could have done with this team between now and 2018. It's a shame that we probably won't see it happen. What really causes me to mourn is knowing that in all likelihood, we're going to regress given the track record of the IFF.

Comment

yea
            Carlos showed another (Offensive/more offensive Counter-Attack ) dimension to his TM, and in this 2nd match, made a ton of Subs
            But his team still managed to show a relatively organized football structure and performance..!!
            thats sign of good coaching and it was an encouraging improvement

Comment

For me nothing has changed. The Chile and Sweden games have cancelled each other out, and I am still neutral on CQ...judgement deferred (yet again...)
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I believe that CQ has made our team a loooot more professional and brought discipline in defence and all around our team. He is a true professional and know our flaws and how to play against strong opposition.

But I am still torn... Our lack of offensive strategy is really annoying. We had two nice counterattacks that tresulted in goals against Chile but the game today once again showed us that we are a really poor team when we are behind. The second half was the typical bezan ziresh and hope for the best tactics. We also showed how poor we are when we need to win (Bosnia-game).

The reason I want him to stay is because of the fact that we will suck much more if a vatani coach takes over, but I wouldnt have anything in mind if we hire another high profile khareji coach. But all in all, thank you CQ!

Comment

I am satisfied BUT I believe if CQ stays, he has to start changing the team and introducing several young players to the team. This team is old and needs a serious overhaul!
                  sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                  >-----------------<
                  Marg bar dictator
                  >-----------------<

Comment

very satisfied !! you can see the team coming together! no more bezan ziresh from the Cb's! today we saw passes among our Cb's and keeper! loved how we builded our attack from our defense! thats the work that has been done these 4 years! shame that its going right into the waste management truck

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                      very satisfied !! you can see the team coming together! no more bezan ziresh from the Cb's! today we saw passes among our Cb's and keeper! loved how we builded our attack from our defense! thats the work that has been done these 4 years! shame that its going right into the waste management truck
                      Did you see the game tonight? It felt like all of our attacks was bezan ziresh

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        For me nothing has changed. The Chilli and Sweden games have cancelled each other out, and I am still neutral on CQ...judgement deferred (yet again...)
                        I think part of the problem is that we don't have a baseline for comparison in these questions and maybe having one would make more of us agree together.

Am I satisfied compared to the likes of Daei, GN or even Branko? Absolutely Yes

Am I satisfied in absolute terms and how much I expected to see from a world class coach? Undecided and that's mainly because TM hasn't been under the direction of another world class coach for 4 years, so I don't have anything to compare to.

Comment

Originally posted by ameri
                          Vote based on the performances since the last 3 wcq until now
                          are you satisfied with the quality of our players?
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I am satisfied based on the fact that he introduced a system that suited our players. Nothing else would have worked. Unrealistic to think we could have played an all attacking football in world cup with our players. They're talented but they're just average players, nothing more.

We have to face the fact. We don't have any game-changers anymore. The only way this group could have got result was to have a system that made us play as a team and that's exactly what he did. Some may call it parking the bus, but those that say that are expecting too much from this squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
                              Did you see the game tonight? It felt like all of our attacks was bezan ziresh
                              i did indeed. comparing em to the other TM games, it was not.

Comment

Working...
                              X