Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has TM ever played a game without loud vocal support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has TM ever played a game without loud vocal support?

We all saw the fans come out in droves for the AC in Australia. Today the stadium seemed extremely loud. I couldn't make out ay cheers for Chile but there were plenty for Iran,loud enough to be completely audible: The Iran chants, Iran chekaresh kardeh, soorakh soorkhesh kardeh, the CQ chants, etc.
    Have we ever had a game where there wasn't massive fan support in the stadium?
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

the ones played at Azadi stadium in the recent years( except the few important matches)

Comment

don't know but I was there and we made a great atmosphere for Team Melli, after the final whistle they came back from inside just to thank us and even Gucci was dancing with the usual "doodoorododot Iran" chants....
      besides the Chile fans had some hot chicks among them and they also made some latino rhythm...
      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
        don't know but I was there and we made a great atmosphere for Team Melli, after the final whistle they came back from inside just to thank us and even Gucci was dancing with the usual "doodoorododot Iran" chants....
        besides the Chile fans had some hot chicks among them and they also made some latino rhythm...
        Did u guys in the stadium notice the person who was crying in gucci's arms? If so, who was that?
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

propably in north korea...

Comment

Just wait until the game in Sweden... 30k iranians!

Comment

the maldives return leg lol

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                Did u guys in the stadium notice the person who was crying in gucci's arms? If so, who was that?
                I didn't notice that one, when was that???
                TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

For you guys and gals in stadium how was the atmosphere there?

Comment

It was INSANE! I felt like being in Azadi. There were a few Chileans who seemed to outmuscle us before the game especially during the anthems, but the Iranians started supporting NON-STOP during the game. The leaders did a good job and were MUCH better organized than last year, the Chileans were also very supportive. During the 2nd half, there was a clash between one of our leaders and some Chilean fans. The police had to carry him off..he was very close to the Chilean fans trying to start chants. Didn't realize what actually happened^^

Acutally the 2.400 fans were equal to 60.000 in a Bundesliga game

Comment

In South Korea either....or KSA....

Comment

Comment

you may have noticed that we Iranians are somehow "kewn" goshad to some extent and furthermore it's still a 50 minutes drive by car between both cities. By the way the weather was freaking cold as well as rainy so no good circumstances for comfortable Iranians.... I just wish that they organize a friendly in Vienna! There are plenty of stadiums available for such events, why do they move to smaller cities....
                          nevertheless we made a great atmosphere and 2000 supporters on the Iranian side and nearly 500 Chileans are not bad...

hopefully we can convince the Austrian football federation to organize a friendly against us in Vienna....now that would be a quality friendly match!
                          Last edited by persianallstars; 03-27-2015, 06:51 AM.
                          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                            you may have noticed that we Iranians are somehow "kewn" goshad to some extent and furthermore it's still a 50 minutes drive by car between both cities. By the way the weather was freaking cold as well as rainy so no good circumstances for comfortable Iranians.... I just wish that they organize a friendly in Vienna! There are plenty of stadiums available for such events, why do they move to smaller cities....
                            nevertheless we made a great atmosphere and 2000 supporters on the Iranian side and nearly 500 Chileans are not bad...

hopefully we can convince the Austrian football federation to organize a friendly against us in Vienna....now that would be a quality friendly match!
                            And a good revenge for the fiasco in 2000

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
                              propably in north korea...
                              yea
                              folks there just seat quietly waiving NK mini flags and can't even cheer for their own team, unless they are directed to do so by SumDumGuy ...!!

Comment

Working...
                              X