Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should replace Carlos Quiros, if he is gone for good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    I think his contract expires at the end of the season. But he can also coach both teams as Guus Hiddink did that once
    Well, WCQ starts in June, gonna be interesting to see what IFF can do.

Comment

Perhaps First we should gather a list of available well qualified international coaches then see who fits the budget & IFF could make a realistic play for ..!
      If it's to be a domestic option then for me only Mansurian would do..! But I prefer best a more experienced international coach with a SAmerican style & flavor of football in their background ..! Someone like Pinto, if still available ..! A hard nosed desciplinaryian like Magath could also fit well for our football ..!?

I think CQ's departure isn't as big of an issue for our football as is the CURRENT Sever Shortage of NECE$$ARY OPERATING FUNDS..! In fact I'm certain that is the Biggest reason CQ is quitting us ..,!
      I'm fairly certain CQ has been seeing the writting on the wall for quiet sometimes now & has been carefully preparing his career for this day since before AC ..!
      His bizarre recent behavior is all indicative of his planned motive to quit us ..! In fact it wouldn't surprise me to find out that he has already lined up a next job for himself to take over shortly after his stint is officially done with TM..! He is way too shreroud to just get emotional & quit for silly reasons mentioned so far in media ..!

Comment

When it comes to the financial situation again Ali Mansourian would be perfect because he actually demands almost nothing. According to him he has the 2nd least salary at Naft

Comment

Bringing Mansourian is equal to destroying his future career as well as TM's qualifying chances. We need a foreign coach preferably Dutch.

Comment

Man you guys are picky with your coaches.. Preferably Dutch, South American, Eastern European etc.. We should be thankful and happy as long as we avoid GN and Mayeli Kohan, this is Iran and the IFF, not Germany for christ sake

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              Well, WCQ starts in June, gonna be interesting to see what IFF can do.
              oh they will waste time for the next 3 months, select an interim coach for the first few WCQ games, and then once the screwup happens, they'll spend another 6 months looking for a legitimate coach, at which point, it will be too late.
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Hallhodzic would be great, but he wouldn't come to Iran. Bosnia was after him and he rejected them because of the corruption. The man is a professional who won't deal with a bs situation.
                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

IFF is broke, didn't pay CQ for months and even borrowed from him to make Chile possible and you guys are debating which big name coach should follow him. Haha.

Comment

I told you guys and nobody listen...

Comment

Dick advocate, poyet, mageth, branco, laudrup, ari haan, scolari, lamouchi, rivera, zachorni (ex Japan),susic,
                      No ironi coach. Its to early for Mansourian

Comment

Who should replace Carlos Quiros, if he is gone for good.

Originally posted by Nima View Post
                        Dick advocate, poyet, mageth, branco, laudrup, ari haan, scolari, lamouchi, rivera, zachorni (ex Japan),susic,
                        No ironi coach. Its to early for Mansourian
                        then every Irooni coach would be a better choice tbh

Comment

Mansourian!

Comment

I think looking at real big name coaches is a bit optimistic at this point, but there are plenty of decent coaches with impressive resumes who have worked in Asia or more specifically our region, who are currently without assignments and would not be too expensive: Holger Osieck, Jorvan Vieira, etc.

Hell, mighty Bora's still living somewhere in the PG as far as I know and hasn't coached a team for a while! I'm sure he would jump at a chance for return to glory.

Comment

Gn or daei, which will mean kiss russia good bye!!!!!this goodarzi guy wants a vatani coach.CQ is the only candidate i want as a foreign coach,the players loved this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think Daei will be the next coach...he hasnt coached since been let go.it wouldnt be surprising with IFF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X