Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interview with Hashemian: Coaching and TM (video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    I completely agree with his opinion about CQ

OMG how dares he, freakin' armchair coach and PlayStation expert, suggesting that CQ has some flaws and that we should have played a more offensive pressing style in some of our matches?! He obviously lacks basic logic and knowledge of football and had he said these things on PFDC some of us would have taken care of his silly and immature comments right away!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post

OMG how dares he, freakin' armchair coach and PlayStation expert, suggesting that CQ has some flaws and that we should have played a more offensive pressing style in some of our matches?! He obviously lacks basic logic and knowledge of football and had he said these things on PFDC some of us would have taken care of his silly and immature comments right away!!
      Bi honar jan, with much respect. do you see how you start it every time?

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
        Bi honar jan, with much respect. do you see how you start it every time?
        Dude, some of us been hearing that shit for 6 months every time we've said the exact same thing Hashemian does in this interview. And I, mua, am starting it every time by making one single joke about it?!

Comment

Dude, some of us been hearing that shit for 6 months every time we've said the exact same thing Hashemian does in this interview. And I, mua, am starting it every time by making one single joke about it?!
          but its not just this one time. could you be the bigger person and not start it? i mean we all want the best for TM! thats why we are on this forum ! why can we just all be nice to eachother

Comment

but its not just this one time. could you be the bigger person and not start it? i mean we all want the best for TM! thats why we are on this forum ! why can we just all be nice to eachother
            Pahlevoon, you're the one who's thanking every rude and disrespectful post and encouraging that type of behavior - not to mention your own posts I'll be happy to dig up if you need a reminder.

If your definition of being the bigger person is putting up with all the rudeness and innuendos for another 6 months, I won't because it obviously hasn't resolved anything in the last 6 months.

But if I've proven my point that everyone can play this game and you're finally on board that we all can and should be nice to each other, then sure, I hope you conduct yourself accordingly going forward. Cheers.

Comment

Pahlevoon, you're the one who's thanking every rude and disrespectful post and encouraging that type of behavior - not to mention your own posts I'll be happy to dig up if you need a reminder.
              If your definition of being the bigger person is putting up with all the rudeness and innuendos for another 6 months, I won't because it obviously hasn't resolved anything in the last 6 months.
              But if I've proven my point that everyone can play this game and you're finally on board that we all can and should be nice to each other, then sure, I hope you conduct yourself accordingly going forward. Cheers.
              agha jan, those comments may seem rude and disrespectful to you.. not others! just cause you dont agree with it does not mean its rude and or disrespectful. lets say youve thanked some posts that i do not agree with . does it means you are also encouraging bad behavior? because me liking posts should not matter to you. im not gonna say im perfect, ive had rude posts in the past. im man enough to accept it. but it seems like you think all ur posts are perfect and who ever does not agree with ur post is stupid or whatever names you have called members throughout the years. its not rudeness aziz .. its called "disagreeing".
              not everyone is going to play nice on this forum! but doesnt mean we cant either. dont worry about me good sir ill take care of myself! worry about yourself

Comment

agha jan, those comments may seem rude and disrespectful to you.. not others! just cause you dont agree with it does not mean its rude and or disrespectful. lets say youve thanked some posts that i do not agree with . does it means you are also encouraging bad behavior? because me liking posts should not matter to you. im not gonna say im perfect, ive had rude posts in the past. im man enough to accept it. but it seems like you think all ur posts are perfect and who ever does not agree with ur post is stupid or whatever names you have called members throughout the years. its not rudeness aziz .. its called "disagreeing".
                not everyone is going to play nice on this forum! but doesnt mean we cant either. dont worry about me good sir ill take care of myself! worry about yourself
                Calling someone names or insulting their intelligence is rude in every community, culture and country - it's not really a matter of perspective or opinion.

It hasn't even been a year since I've been active on this forum, so I have no clue what you're going off about that I've called members names "throughout the years". If you have specific instances that are bothering you, let's talk about it, but that type of unsubstantiated, accusatory blanket statement is exactly the type of comment I was referring to as being disrespectful and rude.

Comment

Calling someone names or insulting their intelligence is rude in every community, culture and country - it's not really a matter of perspective or opinion.

It hasn't even been a year since I've been active on this forum, so I have no clue what you're going off about that I've called members names "throughout the years". If you have specific instances that are bothering you, let's talk about it, but that type of unsubstantiated, accusatory blanket statement is exactly the type of comment I was referring to as being disrespectful and rude.
                  do you want me to go and like your posts as well? will that make you happy? tell me what you want me to do! ill do it Bi honar jan.

Comment

Interview with Hashemian: Coaching and TM (video)

Say the words "Playstation experts" one more time.....I dare you, I double dare you

Comment

do you want me to go and like your posts as well? will that make you happy? tell me what you want me to do! ill do it Bi honar jan.
                      I tell you what. Just consider him as a god alongside CQ. He will appreciate it!....
                      Certainly, as a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        I tell you what. Just consider him as a god alongside CQ. He will appreciate it!....
                        Certainly, as a joke!
                        Bi honar, you are God! alongside CQ. hope you are happy now!

Comment

Working...
                        X